No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER: "Is Pacquiao Suing Me... Or Is Arum Really Suing Me?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAYWEATHER: "Is Pacquiao Suing Me... Or Is Arum Really Suing Me?"

I can't believe that I have been so daft.

When has Pacquiao sued people before? I can't really think of an instance. In fact, Manny has more often been the subject or target (respondent) of lawsuits.

By contrast, Arum is constantly involved in a bevy of lawsuits , trials, and legal drama. Arum is the one who keeps Petrocelli on retainer.

I have called Manny a b!tch for suing the Mayweathers for talking trash about him. I'll apologize and retract that statement.

However, Manny did allow Arum to manipulate him and use him as a Trojan Horse for Arum to sue Mayweather (by proxy).

This is really Arum trying to extract some cash from Floyd, and trying to make Floyd's life difficult.

I now believe that if Arum didn't compel/command/influence Manny to file this lawsuit, Pac would not have done it on his own.

Talk to my promoter....

Comment

Probably both?

Comment

Arum is the scum of the Earth.

And he seethes with resentment and loathing for Mayweather.

Comment

Pacquiao can't cross the street without checking with his promoter.

Comment

Manny Sued his old promoter

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              I can't believe that I have been so daft.

When has Pacquiao sued people before? I can't really think of an instance. In fact, Manny has more often been the subject or target (respondent) of lawsuits.

By contrast, Arum is constantly involved in a bevy of lawsuits , trials, and legal drama. Arum is the one who keeps Petrocelli on retainer.

I have called Manny a b!tch for suing the Mayweathers for talking trash about him. I'll apologize and retract that statement.

However, Manny did allow Arum to manipulate him and use him as a Trojan Horse for Arum to sue Mayweather (by proxy).

This is really Arum trying to extract some cash from Floyd, and trying to make Floyd's life difficult.

I now believe that if Arum didn't compel/command/influence Manny to file this lawsuit, Pac would not have done it on his own.

come one now we all now its Arum Pacquaio got no spine to do anything by himself

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Manny Sued his old promoter
                That's b/c Roach threatened to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
                  come one now we all now its Arum Pacquaio got no spine to do anything by himself
                  Its Arum and he's using Pacquiao's name. Pacquiao is not a smart guy and his advisors,leeches, entourage , whatever you call them is a joke. Arum knows Pacquiao is easy to manipulate. Has he ever said, "No" to Arum? I don't believe Pacquiao has the balls to do anything himself.

Comment

Arum clearly has more influence over manny than is healthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X