Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 last farewell fight for Hopkins seem fit? Who would you like to see him fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 last farewell fight for Hopkins seem fit? Who would you like to see him fight?

I don't wanna see Hop go out like that.

I don't wanna see him go out at all

but if it's time, i'd like to see him go out in true warrior fashion to the loud praise and appreciation of the fans for all that he's given to boxing.

1 last fight

but against whom?
    Last edited by texasboi15; 10-16-2011, 10:33 PM.

James Toney or Glen Johnson.

Comment

He deserves to go out like the trash bag he is. I know it sounds harsh but the dirtiest fighter in the sport couldn't have had a more fitting ending. Finished with a throwdown, caught crying once again but in HD and stripped of his belt live in fronts of thousands lol.

Comment

School the winner of the Dawson/Pascal II fight, or go "sniper" on Cloud.

Comment

he should fight cloud and no one else let pascal and dawson have their rematch. If not he needs to retire

Comment

I would like for it to be historical but lets be serious.

He can only make history by winning a HW title (which isn't happening) or by winning a cruiserweight strap (which probably isn't happening either).

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
              He deserves to go out like the trash bag he is. I know it sounds harsh but the dirtiest fighter in the sport couldn't have had a more fitting ending. Finished with a throwdown, caught crying once again but in HD and stripped of his belt live in fronts of thousands lol.
              A Pacquiao stan calling Hopkins the dirtiest fighter in the sport.

I don't think I need to point out the irony here. As it's all too clear to those of us who have more than 16 functioning brain cells.

Comment

fight james toney or retire

Comment

id almost like to see taylor and him again. we'll call it Irish Springs; battle of the washed up. maybe Zest or even Tide lol. but on a serious note toney would be interesting

Comment

He shouldve just retired after the 2nd Pascal fight. He achieved a feat that will probably not be matched. What was the point of fighting Dawson?

Im pretty sure that he'll jump at the chance to fight Froch if he pulls the upset against Ward.

Comment

Working...
                    X