Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else not digging the new HBO presentation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually kinda liked it some stuff did seem smaller and harder to read which sucked though

Comment

Eh I guess it kinda sucks. I prefer the early 90's one more, but then again fu(K it... It's just an intro as long as the fights being shown are exiting & good I could care less about the intro.

Comment

I prefer this one.

Here's the newer ones

Comment

I like it!

Comment

I hate the new music. Get outta here with that dubstep crap.

The old theme will always be timeless. Everytime I heard this on HBO I always got pumped up.

Comment

Yeah I think it's pretty bad. Maybe I'll get used to it. I mean like somebody said in here, it's really kinda irrelevant, but...man the old intro (just the one previous to this one) used to hype my the f**k up.

Comment

I don't care, aslong as they don't change or remix the HBO PPV main theme song then its all good. That theme song is the best in sports and it'd be a shame if they ruined that.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing is alive View Post
                  The new intro (a tractor trailer? c'mon man). The lettering, remixed music. Sorry, but I think it sucks. It's change for the sake of change. HBO, go back to the previous format! Anybody else with me on this one?
                  I liked the grafics, opening, on tale of tape etc..

But I really hate the new theme music remix and that stupid arse truck.

Comment

It'll probably take some time to get used to, but I wasn't feeling it at first.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch You View Post
                      I prefer this one.

Here's the newer ones

2009 version has my vote by a mile, I can't believe they changed it to this ish they're rolling out now

Comment

Working...
                      X