Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye To Vitali: No Slow Robot From Ukraine Beats Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
    Cleaned up the cruiserweight division? How can anyone forget something that never happened, is that possible? Some of you are really delusional.
    Unifying 3 world titles did that not happen. Then moving up to hw and winning a fourth world title. Yeah delusional. What ever you say. Mug

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
      David Haye FACTS

• 26 Have Tried, 26 Have Failed
      • Has Never Truly Lost
      • Slick
      • & Black
      • CW All Time Great
      • Has Dominated All opponents
      • Never been behind on the scorecards
      • Went 12 Rounds with Wladimir Klitschko in a Sparring Match with a Broken Toe.
      • Completely dominated Dereck Chisora who went the distance with Vitali Klitschko.
      • Most exciting Heavyweight since Ali.
      • Has yet to hit his full PRIME.
      • Convinced Lennox Lewis to stay in retirement due to his awesomeness.
      • Scared Vitali into 'false retirement'. (TKO4)
      • Most talked about Boxer of his era.
      • The 'Mayweather' of Europe.

Haye - "I am like fine wine, the older the better. I will keep on fighting for many, many years"
      Are you mushahadeen but now you idolize Haye?

Comment

Wow, that is interesting and it looks as if they had come out of a box and put on the table as if he doesn't even display the belts. I appreciate you sharing the video. Thanks
        no problem......

Comment

Originally posted by Sjblandy View Post
          Unifying 3 world titles did that not happen. Then moving up to hw and winning a fourth world title. Yeah delusional. What ever you say. Mug
          He beat an old Mormeck for two belts, and then Mormeck did not fight for over two years and his move up to HW has been little more than a side show act. Haye then wins a third belt from a fighter that most likely can't even go out on a blustery day without head gear on. So, Haye's championship run at CW consisted of one defense that lasted two rounds and his reign lasted about four months. Wow, what was I thinking? You are absolutely right Haye's career at CW was legendary. He could have retired after the Enzo fight and the clock would have started ticking down to when he would have gone into the Hall of Fame. Nope, I was just kidding your delusional!!

Comment

Haye is charismatic

Comment

He beat an old Mormeck for two belts, and then Mormeck did not fight for over two years and his move up to HW has been little more than a side show act. Haye then wins a third belt from a fighter that most likely can't even go out on a blustery day without head gear on. So, Haye's championship run at CW consisted of one defense that lasted two rounds and his reign lasted about four months. Wow, what was I thinking? You are absolutely right Haye's career at CW was legendary. He could have retired after the Enzo fight and the clock would have started ticking down to when he would have gone into the Hall of Fame. Nope, I was just kidding your delusional!!
              LOL

Good post!

Comment

Haye should of fought Vitaly years ago. Why then he turned down the contract in 09 or whenever that was. Oh wait...klit make their opponents to become "slaves" haha..man. in fact there are tons of new fighters in hw, so how about you jsut stay retired..******

Comment

I thought you were Boxing fans, this fight is the biggest draw in the HW division at the moment.
                  yes indeed, and in few more years when Vitamin will barely move on the canvas it will be p4p match for sure. i wanted this fight loong time ago, too bad David doesnt want none

Comment

David Haye FACTS

• 26 Have Tried, 26 Have Failed
                    • Has Never Truly Lost
                    • Slick
                    • & Black
                    • CW All Time Great
                    • Has Dominated All opponents
                    • Never been behind on the scorecards
                    • Went 12 Rounds with Wladimir Klitschko in a Sparring Match with a Broken Toe.
                    • Completely dominated Dereck Chisora who went the distance with Vitali Klitschko.
                    • Most exciting Heavyweight since Ali.
                    • Has yet to hit his full PRIME.
                    • Convinced Lennox Lewis to stay in retirement due to his awesomeness.
                    • Scared Vitali into 'false retirement'. (TKO4)
                    • Most talked about Boxer of his era.
                    • The 'Mayweather' of Europe.

Haye - "I am like fine wine, the older the better. I will keep on fighting for many, many years"

LOL!!!!!! Get off Haye's jock fam!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      It's a sad state of affairs for both fighters, really.

Vitali NEEDS Haye for his legacy; Haye NEEDS Vitali for another pay day/to give some credit to his reputation as a HW.
                      How so??? Nobody but David Haye fans really think he's a threat.

Comment

Working...
                      X