Collapse
No announcement yet.

everyone start collecting the "mayweather would never fight pac" posters now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everyone start collecting the "mayweather would never fight pac" posters now

and after the fight is made ban all of them. idiots

as long as you ban all the 'Manny won't take the tests' guys too.

wait, there would be no one left on here

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      as long as you ban all the 'Manny won't take the tests' guys too.

wait, there would be no one left on here
      fair enough. but many people have just scolded pac for not agreeing in the past. most haven't said he would NEVER take them. a lot of die hard pac fans say floyd would NEVER be man enough to fight pac.

Comment

Originally posted by ajohnz View Post
        fair enough. but many people have just scolded pac for not agreeing in the past. most haven't said he would NEVER take them. a lot of die hard pac fans say floyd would NEVER be man enough to fight pac.
        It's six of one, half a dozen of the other really. Everyone has taken sides at least once on here. If they can make this fight then it's great news for the sport because at the end of the day whichever fighter one prefers we all just wanted to see them make it happen in the ring.

Comment

You should in fact thank them. It's obvious that Floyd is doing it finally because he was being taunted to fight Paqciao. That ESPN discussion obviously pissed Mayweather off.

Comment

You actin' like you won something. Who gives a ***** who was right and who was wrong. That argument will never get settled.

How 'bout we all win if this fight gets made.

Now let's just sit back and see what happens.

Comment

What a stupid thread. If it were left to the *****s, this fight would not have happened. All they do is apologize for the pu55y. *****s should have joined Pac fans in labeling the fraud a coward. This fight would have happened a long time ago.

It is *****s that should be banned. They made the impression that they don't want to see the fight.

These idiots make me puke.

;-)

Comment

Why? Fight is not signed. Floyd has a history of playing games, and making major announcements right before Pac fights to steal some of his thunder. I also remember he said Pac was next at the official first presser for the Ortiz fight, then recanted his statement soon after. I hope like everyone this time he's serious about making the fight, I wouldn't hold my breath on it though.
                Last edited by RuMbLe; 11-03-2011, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X