Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many losses does Floyd Mayweather Jr have against SRL'S WW resume?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2..... possible 3.....

Comment

Definitely loses to Hearns.

Montreal Duran probably beats him.

Floyd works his ass off to beat Benitez I think. Not easily, but Floyd is the smarter fighter if not by much

The rest he probably beats too.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Floyd's best weight was 130 though. The 98-01 Floyd doesn't lose to any other Super Featherweight. I don't care what anyone says.
        Who cares about bastard divisions like 130.

Comment

Kalule was a JMW not a WW. Hearns due to his speed, size, power, and excellent jab would be the most likely to defeat Mayweather. As for Duran i like him to defeat Mayweather if it went 15 rounds. Benitez vs May is 50-50.

Comment

floyd could beat em all except leonard... hearns should win against floyd but i give floyd.a shot in that fight..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

In my opinion I think Floyd beats everybody on Leonards resume including Leonard. Stylisticly Hearns would give Floyd the most trouble. Hes tall, rangy, long arms, and can punch but hes never been mentally tough. Lost every super fight he was in. So im not going to just say hes going to beat Floyd, out of respect to Floyd. I think Floyd destroys Leonard. Im not counting the Hagler fight because Floyds not a MW and will probably never fight there.

Comment

1 Hearns everybody else on the list he can beat

Comment

Hearns has the perfect style to beat floyd. He doesnt have to knock him out either which I dont think he would. He will beat him with the jab. That jab and his reach and speed he will outbox mayweather on the outside and mayweather will be very cautious to try to pressure him on the inside due to his power and size.

Most of the rounds won against floyd in the last ten years were done with the jab. (judah, DLH, Cotto)

Its a complete myth that pressure is the style to beat floyd.

Comment

I think he loses to Hearns and Duran 2x.

I think Duran would have his number.

Floyd beats everyone else though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                      In my opinion I think Floyd beats everybody on Leonards resume including Leonard. Stylisticly Hearns would give Floyd the most trouble. Hes tall, rangy, long arms, and can punch but hes never been mentally tough. Lost every super fight he was in. So im not going to just say hes going to beat Floyd, out of respect to Floyd. I think Floyd destroys Leonard. Im not counting the Hagler fight because Floyds not a MW and will probably never fight there.
                      What WW has Floyd ever "destroyed"???

Comment

Working...
                      X