Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sources: Poonsawat Reportedly Tests Positive For HIV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thalassemic individuals tend to get blood transfusions from what I've read online, he could've had a transfusion with infected blood, it happens a lot in poverty-rich countries

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      so many women in thailand................like a kid in a candy store.

in general u gotta protect yourself..............
      He swatted one poon to many.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
        why is it harder for male to female to get hiv?

When you get tested for hiv, the tests will check for presence of antibodies that the body will develope over a course of minimun 30 days. If you were to have sex with an hiv positive partner today and go get checked next week, you will test negitive for the virus. You need to wait atleast 30-60 days for the body to develope the antibodies. Just thought i'd share that
        Statistically speaking you would have to have sex (man to woman) with an infected partner a little over a thousand times to contract the disease there are a lot of variables but the fact remains it is very difficult to become hiv positive through heterosexual ******* sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Multiple sources in Houston have advised BoxingScene.com that former super bantamweight champion Poonsawat Kratingdaenggym failed his pre-fight blood test because the Thai star tested positive for HIV [Human immunodeficiency virus is a lentivirus that causes acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, AIDS]. Follow-up tests were taken to confirm the result. The local commission refused to license the fighter after the result was confirmed.

[Click Here To Read More]
          damn.....damn...damn...smh

Comment

• Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
            what a ******ed comment .

guy from thailand gets HIV = guy bangs trannies and little boys ?

the guy suffers from Thalassemia, a condition that requires blood transfusions ALL THE TIME . people get infected with untested blood all the time ( especially in a poor country like thailand )
            Sounds like another doctornote excuse to dope to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
              why is it harder for male to female to get hiv?

Because your rectum is very absorbent. The virus can pass easily from semen through the rectum into the blood stream. Think about suppositories, they are placed up the rectum and the drug goes to the blood stream.

When you are the one penetrating then it has to go up through the eurethra, the transmissibility is simply much lower. Not impossible or anything so I wouldnt be banging some south african hookers raw, but overall its way less likely especially in a western country where a woman is less likely to have HIV in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Because your rectum is very absorbent. The virus can pass easily from semen through the rectum into the blood stream. Think about suppositories, they are placed up the rectum and the drug goes to the blood stream.

When you are the one penetrating then it has to go up through the eurethra, the transmissibility is simply much lower. Not impossible or anything so I wouldnt be banging some south african hookers raw, but overall its way less likely especially in a western country where a woman is less likely to have HIV in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by techliam View Post
                  You can't really mask HIV
                  You can.

Magic Johnson now "passes" blood tests for HIV. Meaning, the levels of antibodies are so low that it does not show up on the blood test, this is while he has been taking his drugs. If he stopped taking them then it would probably be detectable again but theres no reason to stop taking them if they are working well.

http://answers.webmd.com/answers/119...n-cured-of-hiv

I think Tommy Morrison is full of **** personally. He tested for HIV back in the 90s so was banned from boxing then 10 years later he launches a comeback and passes the HIV test and says the original one in the 90s was wrong and he never really had HIV.

I call bull**** on that one. If it was a bad test why didnt he say so in the 90s and fight it then? Nobody gets a positive on an HIV test and doesnt go get retested multiple times just to make sure that maybe they dont have it.

I think hes on the drugs (AZT or whatever) and thus HIV is no longer detectable.
                  Last edited by elfag; 12-14-2012, 02:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by el*** View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

Its reality but something they never want to say in worthless sex ed programs. Just like they try to downplay that alcohol can lower your cholesterol or that trying drugs a few times does not doom you to a life as a homeless prostitute runaway.

Comment

Working...
                      X