No announcement yet.

Movember

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movember

Are the posters here, capable of growing facial hair, going to participate in this month's support of prostate cancer and male mental health?

I haven't shaven in two weeks and i am going to do the month.

What say you, *****es?

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    Are the posters here, capable of growing facial hair, going to participate in this month's support of prostate cancer and male mental health?

I haven't shaven in two weeks and i am going to do the month.

What say you, *****es?
    Interesting that you mention this Timmy, starting from next week I'm growig my beard out. I just wanted to switch things up but this gives me added incentive. I'm might not shave till 2013 if I can stand it.

Comment

Well I'm black so I can't get that Italian looking moustache does it matter?

Comment

Oh shieeeet Timmy growin' his MOVEMBER 'STACHE!!

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
          Well I'm black so I can't get that Italian looking moustache does it matter?
          i am Black too - i can't even grow a full goatee. i just ain't shaving for the month.

Comment

for the record, i am not just growing a stache - i don't want to look like a pedo. i am growing it all out.

Comment

I won't be growing anything out but seein' as you made this thread, I'll sacrifice a lamb and feed dome poor people in your name, Timmeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                I won't be growing anything out but seein' as you made this thread, I'll sacrifice a lamb and feed dome poor people in your name, Timmeh.
                you're going to give dome to poor people in my name? aiiiight, as long as it's for the people.

Comment

everybody in this thread is black except Hollywoo....but he's pinoy so he's an honourary negro.

Comment

No.

Doing the no fap November though.

Comment

Working...
                    X