Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heavyweight champion after lennox lewis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavyweight champion after lennox lewis?

So I am trying to make a video following the linearity fo the heavyweight championship, starting with the first ever (John L Sullivan) all the way up to the Klitschkos.

I've made the list in its entirety right up until lennox lewis, but there's a gap I am unsure about inbetween Lennox Lewis and the current champions, the Klitschkos.

Can someone help?

And remember, this is the LINEAR championship I am doing, so it's the guy who beat the guy who beat the guy who beat john L sullivan.

Thanks so much!!!!

nobody between Lewis when he retired and Klitschko when he beat Chagaev

thread./

Comment

Originally posted by Kball15 View Post
      So I am trying to make a video following the linearity fo the heavyweight championship, starting with the first ever (John L Sullivan) all the way up to the Klitschkos.

I've made the list in its entirety right up until lennox lewis, but there's a gap I am unsure about inbetween Lennox Lewis and the current champions, the Klitschkos.

Can someone help?

And remember, this is the LINEAR championship I am doing, so it's the guy who beat the guy who beat the guy who beat john L sullivan.

Thanks so much!!!!
      Lineage ended when Tunney retired heavyweight champion almost 100 years ago if you want to be technical about it.

If there were a current lineal champ based on circumstances, it would have to be Vitali in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
      X