No announcement yet.

Wlad: "Haye Can Get In Freakin Line"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
    Ok I am sorry.. WOW!! Wlad said a swear word..

Comment

Where are all the Haye nuthuggers?

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
        Where are all the Haye nuthuggers?

Comment

To say all you Klitschko fans were 100% confident that Wlad would KO Haye, you all seem amazingly happy that this fight is off....

Comment

Originally posted by halford_saints View Post
            To say all you Klitschko fans were 100% confident that Wlad would KO Haye, you all seem amazingly happy that this fight is off....

Nobody is happy the fight is off. We all wanted to see Wlad destory
            the loudmouth. I don't know anyone who didn't want to see the fight.

Comment

No, we all wanted to see Haye get KOed. I was really upset at first when Haye bitched out, because he had wasted so much of Wlad's time.

But I was very happy to discover a couple of days later that Wlad is fighting Chagaev, although it's a much more difficult fight, because Wlad has something to gain from it, namely the Ring title.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                Source.......?
                looks like Haye has got a lil willy,he can hold it like that in his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by chiyoko View Post
                  looks like Haye has got a lil willy,he can hold it like that in his hand.
                  LOL, that also occurred to me too.

Haye dodged a big right hand missile by his "injury" Wlad was gonna impale his ass.

But truth be told, he didnt deserve the fight anyway. Let him work his way up like everyone else.

And btw, good for Wladdy showin' some fire and lettin' the cusswords fly. We all know he's a gentleman, but he's gotta let the tiger out once in a while. You think Tyson was scary? ****, if Wlad decides to start intimidating he'll have guys beat before they enter the ring.
                  Last edited by JACK D. RIPPER; 06-19-2009, 06:49 PM.

Comment

I am not Happy this fight is off.. I do believe that Haye got cold feet.. and I find it quite amusing that Mr Bigmouth (who I find quite fun BTW) got really quiet the weeks leading up the "injury" and then pulled out..

I am happy with the Chagaev Fight because it is MORE meaningful..

Comment

this is good for him in a way,he stands to make more money going the indirect route than the contract he had signed.He was only getting money from Setanta but if he becomes a Mandatory negotiations would be different

Comment

Working...
                      X