Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Bunce Appreciation Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't really listen to him for more than 20 seconds.

Comment

I have always liked Buncey and he does know his stuff. he comes out with some cracking stuff at times.

I never miss his boxing hour now, it is quite addictive and set up on the sky+ series link.

Comment

I'd love to see what he was like during the ad breaks for the late night boxing.

Sometime he does actually look like he's half-cut.

Comment

I don't like Bunce. Granted he's holding Setanta's boxing talk together, but if someone else had boxing knowledge on the show to shut him up at times, it would be a dream.

I did laugh at the Tranny comment though. Even my uncle was cracking up.

Comment

He is a squeaky cockney prick who knows **** all about boxing (or more likely pretends to be that way and voluntarily talks ****) but he is entertaining. Claude Abrams is the most knowledgeable British pundit who is probably on a par with myself.

Comment

Originally posted by riera View Post
              He is a squeaky cockney prick who knows **** all about boxing (or more likely pretends to be that way and voluntarily talks ****) but he is entertaining. Claude Abrams is the most knowledgeable British pundit who is probably on a par with myself.
              on par with yourself? you know bugger all about anything.

Comment

I know everything about alot of things, including the fact that Anglais Chiennes are morally bankrupt and culturally devoid nation of bum boys and they stink! Gang of losers!

Comment

Claude Abrahams, that's the guy that looks scary.

Comment

He just looks like an introverted coconut to me. He knows his ****. Boxing News is a good publication

Comment

Originally posted by riera View Post
                      He just looks like an introverted coconut to me. He knows his ****. Boxing News is a good publication
                      , he has one hell of a monotonous voice though.

Comment

Working...
                      X