No announcement yet.

..What Pacman Should Do to win The Fifth Match against Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..What Pacman Should Do to win The Fifth Match against Marquez

i think pac should dont do the double pump fake again and back to be being brawler. Marquez knows The Pacman style But marquez Does not know The manny pacquaio Who is called The Destroyer ,Brawler and best

Originally posted by maduming11 View Post
    i think pac should dont do the double pump fake again and back to be being brawler. Marquez knows The Pacman style But marquez Does not know The manny pacquaio Who is called The Destroyer ,Brawler and best
    that double pump fake is basically all he knows, or at least that's what's embedded in his mind and he will always resort back to it on command.

and the bold is basically what he tried doing and it didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
      that double pump fake is basically all he knows, or at least that's what's embedded in his mind and he will always resort back to it on command.

and the bold is basically what he tried doing and it didn't work
      Yeah, Pac will always do that. It's something that he will always do. The only thing PAC can do is not get stupid aggressive. His downfall was the excessive aggression. He should have known better.
      It wouldn't surprise me if Marquez 5 happens and Marquez knocks him out again

Comment

or he could make marquez come to him but that would be boring

Comment

He just needs to be himself and not over think it. The first three fights were all close and highly competitive. I give the overall edge to Juan after the first 36 rounds, but the KD's evened it out. Then came fight #4, and MP was killing that dude before the epic KO. If he doesn't come in wild with ONE second left in the 6th, how do you think JMM fans are feeling going into the second half of the fight? Nervous wrecks. Marquez was hanging on for dear life at that point.

Just go fight, man.

Comment

no lazy jabs, pump fakes. don't come in straight forward from a distance. don't get careless when you think marquez is hurt, you can't simply bulldoze a guy like marquez.

Comment

pacquaio a dumb truck. A street fighter, he gonna try that pump fake cause that really where his only power comes from, He has to throw that left with full authority and lunge into it. How good will pacquaio be without his power punch? only reason people respect pacquaio in the ring is for his power, he stops throwing his power punch then what are people gonna be afraid of his footwork that just looks fancy put doesnt do much boxing wise LOL

Comment

Originally posted by maduming11 View Post
                Do the same but more careful with right hands thats it. I really thought he was going to take JMM until the phantom punch

Comment

He has to do what he was doing last time rigt up until the KO punch. He was in control, he was winning and Marquez was marked up and looking slow. Everything was looking good for Pac but he thought he had his man and walked on to one right on the bell. If he does the same again without looking for a KO Marquez probably wont catch him again because he needs Manny to over commit in order to catch him with a similar shot.

Having said that, once a fighters chin has been cracked like that he will either be gunshy or wont be able to absorb lesser punches in the future so I think Marquez would be a slight favourite going into the 5th fight
                  Last edited by G22; 01-09-2013, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Do exactly what he was doing, minus the leaping in. He virtually knocked himself out by leaping without purpose. Got too confident.

Comment

Working...
                    X