Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nuthuggery at its finest: Rome-by-ko's two opinions on Khan v Casa and Bradley v Casa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wlad View Post
    It was actually a stay busy fight for khan after Mallignaggi, but he ended up taking a 7 month layoff, and returned to face the biggest puncher in the division Maidana
    Oh the fight he had to take or be strip??If Khan had it his way he would have never fought Maidana..

Comment

Haha, excellent work

Comment

Rome , the fact that you tried to tear Khan a new one when he was considering Guzman as a tune up and when Bradley comes round to actually signing the fight you try to justify it speaks volumes

Comment

Rome-just-got-KO'd

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            When Khan wanted to fight Casa was that his first fight back after a long layoff??Or was it after he just had fought MAB??That's were the criticism comes in..I can take old post and take umm out of context as well,but the bottom line is when and why..The when was after Khan fought MAB he wants to fight Kottie then Casa,that's not the same thing as what Bradley is doing right now..The why was he did not wanna fight Maidana who was his Mando at the time..So I hope this clears it up for you..And funny how ya don't put up me saying the fight between Casa and Bradley is ****..
            You always have excuses.

Khan was at 135 at the time. Bradley wants to move up to 147... I hope that Cassa isn't forced to fight at 147.

There is no take out of context, you often diss Khan, particualrly in the past and defend Bradl;ey like he is your daddy. Only when exposed do you then perhaps say one bad thing on Bradley.

Lego-By-Ko You aint so solid.

Comment

Oh the fight he had to take or be strip??If Khan had it his way he would have never fought Maidana..
              Well he did fight him so STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
                Rome , the fact that you tried to tear Khan a new one when he was considering Guzman as a tune up and when Bradley comes round to actually signing the fight you try to justify it speaks volumes
                Who did Khan fight at this point??No he did not fight Maidana yet..So who??I'll tell you not one puncher..Paulie M Salita Kottie(the only Champ or highly ranked fighter he fought at the time)I had a right to be critical of Khan at that point..And to an extent I'm critical of Bradley now,but Bradley is coming off a huge lay off(like 10 months)and Khan had fought only one(highly)ranked fighter in his last 4 or 5 fights..Not the same thing again bro,Bradley just unified...

Comment

Can you prove what you said as a fact? No you can't.

At the end of the day, Khan fought him and won.

What we can all agree on is that Brdley has cotnractual issues and has been giving the go ahead to face Cassamayor. So therefore he ducked Khan since even Caemraon Dunkin said Bradley would fight Morales next week during 'Contractual' issues. This was the main excuse you used for him not fighting.

Bradley ducked Khan, simple.

Comment

Didnt Bradley vacate his wbc the first time around because he didnt want to face Devon?

Comment

Who did Khan fight at this point??No he did not fight Maidana yet..So who??I'll tell you not one puncher..Paulie M Salita Kottie(the only Champ or highly ranked fighter he fought at the time)I had a right to be critical of Khan at that point..And to an extent I'm critical of Bradley now,but Bradley is coming off a huge lay off(like 10 months)and Khan had fought only one(highly)ranked fighter in his last 4 or 5 fights..Not the same thing again bro,Bradley just unified...
                      By that point and at his age, Khan did more than Bradley.

Heck Khan is Number 1 JWW now and years younger than Bradlley.

In fact you need to be more critical of Bradley who from fighting Alexander has gone down to Cassamayor, a well known 135'er. Which I hope is not at 147!

Comment

Working...
                      X