No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora: I Hope Klitschko Honors His Commitment to Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora: I Hope Klitschko Honors His Commitment to Me

Dereck Chisora will go into Saturday's British and Commonwealth heavyweight title fight against Tyson Fury carrying the heaviest weight of his career. [Click Here To Read More]

I hope he won't, you left your hopes at whatever diner you trained for this fight at.

Comment

damn i didn't know chisora is from zimbabwe? my dad worked at the embassy there right around the time of the land grabs and i visited for a few weeks and that country has an aura of evil. . . beautiful country, though. . . i hope they get all their problems sorted out.

Comment

This fat f**k doesn't deserve anything now. He's ruining his potential just as badly as Solis did. I picked him to beat Fury but after seeing him weigh in at 261, I don't know. His stamina already sucks ass. Fury's does too, but at least he's in his normal condition.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
          This fat f**k doesn't deserve anything now. He's ruining his potential just as badly as Solis did. I picked him to beat Fury but after seeing him weigh in at 261, I don't know. His stamina already sucks ass. Fury's does too, but at least he's in his normal condition.
          I was heavily favoring Chisora too. . . but 261 is blimped out. . . I think Fury might stop him now.

Comment

Originally posted by !!Captain View Post
            I hope he won't, you left your hopes at whatever diner you trained for this fight at.
            LMAO

I nearly fell of my couch.

I will Green K when I can.

The Nutty Professor is screwed tomorrow.

Comment

Wlad vs winner for a 99/1 purse split.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                damn i didn't know chisora is from zimbabwe? my dad worked at the embassy there right around the time of the land grabs and i visited for a few weeks and that country has an aura of evil. . . beautiful country, though. . . i hope they get all their problems sorted out.
                They won't until they take Mugabe out and hang him by his big toes to the nearest lamppost. He keeps in power by robbing the people, and sharing the spoils with his army, who keep the rest of the country starving and terrorised. He ruined one of the most go-ahead countries in Africa, which it was, especially when most of the white citizens, who had actually MADE the country, including Ian Smith the Prime Minister, agreed to stay and work for the benefit of the people.

But Mugabe stole their working farms which were bringing in all the revenue, and split them up with his own guys, who hadn't a clue how to run them, and the whole country went down the drain. nearly all the whites have just given up and abandoned the farms they were born on, and got out of the country.

On another matter, I have mentioned in these pages that I'm being stalked by a guy called KING KONG alias(I think) BANG A GONG. Since yesterday, he's sent me over nearly 40 VM's all of which I have on ignore. Over 20 in the first hour. You can imagine what's in them. I'll start deleting them soon. Does anyone know this ignorant clown? In all my enjoyable years on this site I've never come across a linatic like him. There has to be a site regulation disallowing crazies. Of course there's a place for them, but with white padded walls.

Comment

"Hopefully the winner will do a better job than Haye, which won't be hard" ... Well with the 261 pounds I'm pretty sure that he won't do a better job, in fact he would be KOd in 8 rounds or less...

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    I was heavily favoring Chisora too. . . but 261 is blimped out. . . I think Fury might stop him now.
                    I wonder how genuine that 261 actualy is. I haven't seen ANY pictures of the weigh-in, which isvery unusuak forsuch a looked forward to fight, and i wonder could it be that chisora, being a heavyweight,with no need to makeweight or show his muscles, just weighed in with clothes on, which had the pockets filled with kead weights , say about 20-25 lbs of them

It's been dOne before. Of course i'm only speculating. it would be smart.

Comment

Working...
                    X