No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana-Erik Morales is Music To Diaz's Ears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana-Erik Morales is Music To Diaz's Ears

The April 9th Juan Manuel Marquez-Erik Morales junior welterweight clash has fallen apart. The bout was thought to be a lock just days ago but Marquez failed to push through with the fight, claiming that he is now eyeing other options at the moment, according to Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer. The story was first reported by RingTV's Michael Rosenthal.

[Click Here To Read More]

All because the piss drinker wants to enter the ring last and wants to be introduced second.
    He wants all of it.

Comment

Marquez ducking Morales.. NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS...

Comment

Fight would have been a mismatch anyways, Morales is years past over the hill!
        Now Morales is signed to fight Maidana at 140. When Maidana wins his fans will say he beat a great fighter in his prime but most of us know better.

Comment

Morales was gonna kick that fools a55.

Pi55 pants ran off scared.

Comment

Are u guys being serious?? Seriously? This is the new generation of boxing fans? Smh...

Comment

Morales has balls and the heart of a champion. Marquez doesnt. I really hope Morales wins.

Comment

Who the hell wanted to see Marquez vs. Morales in the first place?

Comment

props to Marquez for not cherry picking a shot fighter unlike a certain "p4p champ" out there.

Comment

I love Morales but I am afraid Maidana is going to slaughter him. This is a fight Morales could get really hurt in.

Comment

Working...
                    X