No announcement yet.

I have the most pathetic life.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
    Alcohol, weed and all that **** is for the weak minded pus*ys who can't handle real life.

I suggest you to man the fu*k up cuz this is a tough world and ain't noone goin to pick your pathetic ass up. You want to change your life then do it, don't be such a faqqot. There is a solution for everything, you just have to find it.
    Just because you can't take a lil puff of hookah doesn't automatically mean that weed smokers are weak minded ******.

Comment

You need to harden up.

You have it better than the vast majority of individuals that have been born into this world.

From what you have posted in the past you just seem to be on a constant sympathy search. Man up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
        You're right. Pretending to be gay on the internet is so much better.
        I literally lol.

Hey Gt-R

Another song for you G.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
            I had a perfect life until i decided to fuuck it up. now it jus seems to get worse and worse..no improvement. i feel so alone and empty inside. i have no job, i have no real friends, im goin broke plus a dui case i need to deal with. Im all alone in this world.. i need to do something with my life but i cant figure out what i want to do.
            Bro stop crying over a girl. I've been there to and it's not worth it. I thought I had the perfect life with her and that if i got her back life would be better. thats not the case though. we broke up for a reason. I feel you on everything you're saying but that fact that we are typing and sitting on our ass on the internet means that we dont have it so bad.
            Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
            Alcohol, weed and all that **** is for the weak minded pus*ys who can't handle real life.

I suggest you to man the fu*k up cuz this is a tough world and ain't noone goin to pick your pathetic ass up. You want to change your life then do it, don't be such a faqqot. There is a solution for everything, you just have to find it.
            oh the irony. foo go make another **** thread slurping on margarito. disrespect maria juana one more time and im going to knock u the **** out

Comment

Yo, J. Everything all right man? Hit me up, if you need to talk bro.

Comment

You're not helping your cause by crying to this net forum. Just saying.

Unplug the computer, and get out doors or something if you're struggling.

I like you and respect you. Which is why I'm telling you how it is.......and that's just a simple fact.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
                  oh the irony. foo go make another **** thread slurping on margarito. disrespect maria juana one more time and im going to knock u the **** out

Go wank to tranny pron puta

Comment

Hey GT-R,

This song got me through some tough times. (No joke this time):

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X