No announcement yet.

What color was Jesus?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    The real question is, if he was black would they still worship him?
    no. i refuse to worship a dark skinned deity.

Comment

Last edited by Benny Leonard; 07-21-2010, 12:17 AM.

Comment

never met kevin jesus yet

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
          Like Goku?

Comment

Just read the bible it gives a description:

Revelation 1:14-17
            His head and his hairs were white like wool(wooly hair, is rough), as white as snow and his eyes were as a flame of fire. and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace (when your feet are burned in a furnace, they are black)(so dark skinned person with white wooly hair and red eyes, like a flame of fire) so....there you have. Always read the Bible for answers, start at the beginning and work your way to the end.

Now this is just me but wooly sounds like nappy to me and like brass muss mean brown skin so doesn't sound like a white person at all. Jesus would either look like an Arab or Black person. Zero chance of being white.

Comment

Does it even matter though? What we should be worried about is trying to get where he wants us to get, Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                Just read the bible it gives a description:

Revelation 1:14-17
                His head and his hairs were white like wool(wooly hair, is rough), as white as snow and his eyes were as a flame of fire. and his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace (when your feet are burned in a furnace, they are black)(so dark skinned person with white wooly hair and red eyes, like a flame of fire) so....there you have. Always read the Bible for answers, start at the beginning and work your way to the end.

Now this is just me but wooly sounds like nappy to me and like brass muss mean brown skin so doesn't sound like a white person at all. Jesus would either look like an Arab or Black person. Zero chance of being white.

Woolly hair dosnt have to be nappy.

"his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace"

if anything he was crazy tanned from working hard labor in Nazareth till he was 30

though beyond that really the bible never claims anything about jesus's appearance other then that he was no more unique then any other man living at the time. at least not till after he dies and comes back to life as a well tanned fiery eyed Zeus.

Comment

He was a 7'1 191 Pound Black Man From Ethiopia. .

Seriously man who the **** knows. Christ either is, or isn't.

What we do know is he probably existed and should be given respect.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    He was a 7'1 191 Pound Black Man From Ethiopia. .

Seriously man who the **** knows. Christ either is, or isn't.

What we do know is he probably existed and should be given respect.
                    psssh! 6'11 at best!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post

Woolly hair dosnt have to be nappy.

"his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace"

if anything he was crazy tanned from working hard labor in Nazareth till he was 30

though beyond that really the bible never claims anything about jesus's appearance other then that he was no more unique then any other man living at the time. at least not till after he dies and comes back to life as a well tanned fiery eyed Zeus.
                      Nice try but if you have ever touched wool you would know that it is curly and nappy. I've yet to see a white person with hair as it's described here. It says "as if burned in a furnace" burned things come out dark last time I checked. Oh and it said burned not burnished.

Comment

Working...
                      X