No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson Has No Fear of Khan's Speed, Power or Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Peterson Has No Fear of Khan's Speed, Power or Roach

Lamont Peterson believes his timing will beat Amir Khan's speed when they meet inside the ring on December 10.

[Click Here To Read More]

Peterson is a good fighter and a warrior. I think he will give a good showing win or lose. Good defense for Khan

Comment

Monty is gonna bring it, Khan better beware.

Comment

He should worry about the speed, but Khan's power is no better than Ortiz's. Peterson should be confident in his ability to neutralize Khan's speed, it's what his style and skills are built to do.

Comment

So he's as quick as the quickest fighter in boxing, JMM is slow, so he must be some kind of super being.

What exactly does he do better than Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
            So he's as quick as the quickest fighter in boxing, JMM is slow, so he must be some kind of super being.

He's a way better inside fighter. After that though, i think Khan has all the advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post

Inside fighting, accuracy, counter punching, general timing, he has a decided skills edge on Khan, about as much as Khan has the athletic advantage on him.

Style is the biggest obstacle for Peterson here.

Comment

peterson will give khan a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Inside fighting, accuracy, counter punching, general timing, he has a decided skills edge on Khan, about as much as Khan has the athletic advantage on him.

Style is the biggest obstacle for Peterson here.
                  Do you think Peterson should try to box Khan and time in coming in or pressure him and try to get on the inside of Khan ?

I think he would be better suited to pressure and get inside. Khan's constant movement and fast hands will certainly make it difficult though.

Comment

I'll give him the inside, and accuracy perhaps, but then Khan throws loads.

Khan would deal with Bradleys inside game better than Peterson.

Comment

Working...
                    X