No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Give it a some time, you might like it. I think i'll like it more than Spartacus because as far as acting goes, Game of Thrones is miles ahead in that department.
    Crixus wasn't a good enough actor for you?

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlemoses View Post
      I liked the first episode a lot.
      incest, kid killing, midget sex.
      Me no likey. I think it might ruin the series. The Borgias are hinting in doing the exact same thing with Cesare and Lucrezia.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post

Something about this girl really gets me going. Goddamn she is fine. The show is kickin ass too. The production values are off the charts. All the costumes are real high budget...The plot is looking nice and all. Can't wait to see what happens. HBO comes through again.
        Finally made it through the first half hour without falling asleep. Then she came on and I was wide awake. She looked way too young, then she stripped down. I instantly got on imdb to see who this young beauty was.

Comment

What'd you guys think of the second episode?

It was pretty slow, I thought, but they got the ball rolling on a lot of stuff. They just didn't do much with it. Can't wait to see how it keeps going next episode.

Comment

It was pretty slow, I thought, but they got the ball rolling on a lot of stuff. They just didn't do much with it. Can't wait to see how it keeps going next episode.
            I liked it. Episode 3 looks to be an exciting one with all the tension from Bran's fall and awakening and the fight with Aria(?) the gay Lil prince and the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
              I liked it. Episode 3 looks to be an exciting one with all the tension from Bran's fall and awakening and the fight with Aria(?) the gay Lil prince and the rest.
              Yeah, no doubt about it. That little Arya girl is a badass.

Comment

Yeah, no doubt about it. That little Arya girl is a badass.
                She most definitely would whoop her older sister's ass and her lil fairy of a bf.

Comment

I thought it was slow, but its pretty obvious there's a lot of groundwork to lay out. It's gonna be good.

Anyone else note that spray looks like one of the dudes in the barbarian peoples tribe?

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Yup, it's going to be all kindsa shi t going down when dude's wife shows up at the castle to tell him that she thinks the queen pushed her kid out that window

Comment

Spray does indeed look like a barbarian.

Second ep was slower but it answered some questions.

That little prince **** got owned.

Comment

Working...
                      X