• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
    Michael Cole destroys the haters

Michael Cole is the best > JR

1.17 onwards destroys R-truth

I laughed when Vince humiliated him and drafted him to smackdown without telling him

R-Truth is a sock puppet, who is that guy he was wrestling Batista's younger brother?

Comment

• Michael Cole my ass.

Nobody is as good as Good Ole' J.R.

"slobberknocker"

Comment

• Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
        I've never understood this claim that Bret Hart couldn't cut a promo.If you look back on his angle with Austin in late 96/early 97,he was cutting some awesome promo's.They had a realistic edge to them that wasn't common in the company at that particular time.His promo after he was 'screwed' at the Royal Rumble,and the one where he completely lost it,shoved McMahon on his arse and started cussing were classics.

His promo's in Memphis against Lawler and the hicks were hilarious,too:

Those are taped Prinze, up until I think 96 or 97 all of WWE's other than PPV promos were taped where they could do it again and again until they got it right. On live air he is certainly no Hall or Nash, those guys even if they don't have the most entertaining matches cut outstanding live promos.

Comment

• Hart was best on the mic during his anti american promos, prolly one of the last few angles that had real heat to it, he had death threats, people ****ing with him on the road and all that.

His face character during his early 90s stuff was horrible, but he got good (not great) at it. This is prolly one of my favorite promos of his

also, **** micheal cole and vickie, they get heat because its just annoying hearing the lame **** they say week after week "may I have youre attention please" "EXCUSE ME!", cheap ****ing heat.

Comment

• Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
            Hart was best on the mic during his anti american promos, prolly one of the last few angles that had real heat to it, he had death threats, people ****ing with him on the road and all that.

His face character during his early 90s stuff was horrible, but he got good (not great) at it. This is prolly one of my favorite promos of his

also, **** micheal cole and vickie, they get heat because its just annoying hearing the lame **** they say week after week "may I have youre attention please" "EXCUSE ME!", cheap ****ing heat.
            I wonder why they keep Vicky one she is terrible on the mic and really isn't attractive enough to be on Tv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
              Michael Cole my ass.

Nobody is as good as Good Ole' J.R.

"slobberknocker"

I would love to see JR and Heel Cole commentate together would be crazy

Did anyone else like the invasion angle here? i did but most seem to not

This **** before the main match got me crazy hyped.. Austin/Vince get the crazy look down to a tee

Comment

• nobody, and the tim means nobody, was better with a micropohne, live.

Comment

This **** before the main match got me crazy hyped.. Austin/Vince get the crazy look down to a tee
                  omfg, I remember that. Without a doubt one of the most badass scenes in WWF history.

Comment

yea that was epic

Comment

Working...
                    X