Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.N. to vote on religious defamation act.how would you vote?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's next? A Santa Clause defamation act?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      The Irish responded to an anti-blasphemy law by commencing a national outpouring of blasphemy, including blasphemous statements made by Jesus in the Gospels.
      Do you celebrate Christmas Piggy?

Comment

The U.N= The biggest obstacle to free humanity.

FACT.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Do you celebrate Christmas Piggy?
          Yes I do.

Message is too short, so I figured I'll make the post I was going to make after you called me a hypocrite:

I celebrate christmas. I celebrate the christmas in which a guy with a big beard and a red suit distributes gifts to children according to how they have behaved in the preceding year. He rides a magical sleigh that flies through the air pulled by a whole fuckload of reindeer. There's also some shit about some baby being born in a stable and visited by shepherds and kings and that which I tolerate in the same way as I tolerate stories about anthropomorphic rabbits hiding eggs.

I celebrate the holiday of christmas which is a secular holiday celebrated mainly in the West and I celebrate it by drinking too much, buying people presents and eating rich food. And it should be noted that the holiday predates christianity by thousands of years so its secular name "christmas" is a misnomer really.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Yes I do.

Message is too short, so I figured I'll make the post I was going to make after you called me a hypocrite:

I celebrate christmas. I celebrate the christmas in which a guy with a big beard and a red suit distributes gifts to children according to how they have behaved in the preceding year. He rides a magical sleigh that flies through the air pulled by a whole fuckload of reindeer. There's also some shit about some baby being born in a stable and visited by shepherds and kings and that which I tolerate in the same way as I tolerate stories about anthropomorphic rabbits hiding eggs.

I celebrate the holiday of christmas which is a secular holiday celebrated mainly in the West and I celebrate it by drinking too much, buying people presents and eating rich food. And it should be noted that the holiday predates christianity by thousands of years so its secular name "christmas" is a misnomer really.
            Lol damn Piggy I wasnt going to call you a hypocrite at all. I was just curious. My 5 year old daughter was explaining to me how she had to be good because Santa was always watching her and if she wasnt good she wouldnt get presents when he came and it sounded an awful lot like a person explaining Christianity. I have atheistic beliefs myself and I also celebrate Christmas if for nothing as else as an excuse to spoil my kids. I was just wondering your stance based on the fact Santa and god share similar characteristics.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              Lol damn Piggy I wasnt going to call you a hypocrite at all. I was just curious. My 5 year old daughter was explaining to me how she had to be good because Santa was always watching her and if she wasnt good she wouldnt get presents when he came and it sounded an awful lot like a person explaining Christianity. I have atheistic beliefs myself and I also celebrate Christmas if for nothing as else as an excuse to spoil my kids. I was just wondering your stance based on the fact Santa and god share similar characteristics.
              I consider Santa as an opportunity to teach my kids about scepticism. We tell her that Santa exists but as she begins to express doubts about this we will let her decide for herself based on the evidence as she perceives it. So far from her perspective Santa absolutely exists for the following reasons:

An authority (her parents) have told her so
              He is discussed everywhere... everyone knows what he looks like
              Somebody had to bring the presents
              Somebody had to drink the scotch, eat the mince pie (milk and cookies are for ****s) and finish up the carrot

It's a far less harmful subterfuge than telling her to behave or she'll go to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                That **** was long as hell Geze. Hand me the Cliff Notes so I can respond properly.

Sorry no Cliff (Klavin) notes....Just read them and ponder...

Comment

As Piggy's earlier point about Jesus,One could point out that these 3 main monotheistic belief do blaspheme each other.As the Christians bible teachings blaspheme Judaism.And as Islam's quran Blaspheme Christianity and Judaism.As Judaism and Christianity points out the mistakes/error or lies of quran these in turn are perceived by Muslims as blasphemy to their belief.

Comment

Originally posted by Facts N Logic View Post
                    freedom should always be defended over being butt hurt.

You need to define what is that freedom you're fighting for,And what is suppressing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      You need to define what is that freedom you're fighting for,And what is suppressing it.
                      In this case the freedom to say that Islam, Judaism, christianity, hindusim and paganism are a crock of shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X