No announcement yet.

It's been 1 year since that Thug want to be superhero killed Treyvon Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    If the victim's name was Habib Apu-Tandoori Mustaffa Alibaba you wouldn't be saying that.
    it's probably waza's alt

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
      Trayvon Probably deserved it. He was known to act like a thug.

& only reason this is a story is because he was black. If he was anything else this wouldn't even be a story or even if it was it would be on a much lesser scale.
      green k sent.

Comment

Most of you clearly know nothing about this story. This was almost painful to read, so much group think nonsense, and I only saw maybe 2 people that seem to have researched outside of what the media originally force fed you.

Honestly, I think its because you mother ****ers are racist. Not Zimmerman. Some confirmation bias type ****. You want to believe hes racist to justify your own ****ed up views on the world.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-lineh...dees-testimony

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
          Most of you clearly know nothing about this story. This was almost painful to read, so much group think nonsense, and I only saw maybe 2 people that seem to have researched outside of what the media originally force fed you.

Honestly, I think its because you mother ****ers are racist. Not Zimmerman. Some confirmation bias type ****. You want to believe hes racist to justify your own ****ed up views on the world.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-lineh...dees-testimony
          Green k sent.....

anyway, it's also funny how there had been a string of recent robberies and home invasions in that specific area. I wonder why Trayvon had all those odd tools in his backpack.
          Last edited by thuggery; 02-28-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            Green k sent.....
            Good. Been wanting to clear some of this ****...

Comment

Green k sent.....

anyway, it's also funny how there had been a string of recent robberies and home invasions in that specific area. I wonder why Trayvon had all those odd tools in his backpack.
              Backpack..?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                Backpack..?
                Not at the crime scene, but I believe that's what he had been suspended from school not too long before. For having "burglary tools" and a bagful of women's jewelry.

Comment

Not at the crime scene, but I believe that's what he had been suspended from school not too long before. For having "burglary tools" and a bagful of women's jewelry.
                  Ahh, I do recall seeing something about that.

Comment

Working...
                  X