No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: Pacquiao-Marquez is Not a Toe To Toe Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nacho: Pacquiao-Marquez is Not a Toe To Toe Fight

Hall of fame trainer Nacho Beristain doesn't expect Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez to be a toe to toe encounter - because the styles of the two fighters would never allow for such a scenario. Nacho has trained Marquez for all four of his fights with Pacquiao, with the fourth showdown taking place this Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

way to promote the fight, Nacho

Comment

Because JMM would get KO'ed in 1 if that happened.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        its true what hes saying though.

Comment

Anyone here ever read the 'Conversation with Nacho Beristain' series of articles that Montoya (I think) did? Some hilarious stuff in them - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=77200249

“Well, I have received a lot of awards. In Mexico, I received "El Heraldo de Mexico". In the United States, I received a sculpture of the spirit of boxing, the California Boxing Hall of Fame, Canastota Boxing Hall of Fame...I think besides the fact that God has been very, very, but exaggeratedly good with me, people in boxing feel a lot of love for me in all the world,” said Beristain. “I receive letters from England, from Ireland, from Scotland, from many places, where people congratulate and recognize me.

Even a very ugly lady in Spain wanted to marry me. She has a lot of money but looks like a mummy. She has a lot of money but when they showed me the picture, I said, ‘No,’ and I almost faint. I almost insult seriously the Spaniards that called me. ‘Ugly’ was little to say. This lady, besides ugly, was old. Two weeks ago, there was a piece in a newspaper in Mexico saying she already found a man who will marry her. He is 28 years old and is from Spain and he was holding her hand. Let’s see if the hand doesn’t fall off because she’s already too wrinkled.”

Comment

I guess most Pac fans will say,Marquez has plans to run..LMAO..Oh god..But tbh I don't see Marquez winning this fight..I got Pac by close decision...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
              Anyone here ever read the 'Conversation with Nacho Beristain' series of articles that Montoya (I think) did? Some hilarious stuff in them - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...php?p=77200249
              what a character

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post

now THAT is funny

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I guess most Pac fans will say,Marquez has plans to run..LMAO..Oh god..But tbh I don't see Marquez winning this fight..I got Pac by close decision...
                  Going against the grain with that shocking prediction eh?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    what do you expect from a guy who doesnt like $750,000?

Comment

Working...
                    X