Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goin to the Giants game

Bye bye you pieces of crap.

Why the crickets for my man Derranged?

I for one am glad Derranged will be enjoying some pigskin action on this Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Bye bye you pieces of crap.
      Didn't realise you were performing.

Comment

Touchdown GIANTS!!!.

Comment

Looks like you're having a blast mate.

Comment

"Derranged. . . Your breath smacks of stale booze, and semen"! - Stones!

Comment

i'll bet a week's worth of pay that he brings home a roomy one, and calls her tomorrow on his lunch break to see if she made it home safe in the morning.

Comment

Great experience to go to a game. By the 4th quarter I was awfully drunk and belligerent.

On the last drive, when the Steelers sealed the win with a few first downs, I actually a flung a half-full beer bottle aimlessly in the crowd out of anger then cursed at and/or insulted anyone who complained about it. I think some guy wanted to fight me because I called his wife a fat washed up hooker. Nothing happened though and glad in hindsight because my motor skills were not there.

Its funny and all but I felt like a jerk this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Great experience to go to a game. By the 4th quarter I was awfully drunk and belligerent.

On the last drive, when the Steelers sealed the win with a few first downs, I actually a flung a half-full beer bottle aimlessly in the crowd out of anger then cursed at and/or insulted anyone who complained about it. I think some guy wanted to fight me because I called his wife a fat washed up hooker. Nothing happened though and glad in hindsight because my motor skills were not there.

Its funny and all but I felt like a jerk this morning.

The important thing is you had fun.

All in all sounds like a typical game.

Hope the comments and beer were directed at Steeler fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    The important thing is you had fun.

All in all sounds like a typical game.

Hope the comments and beer were directed at Steeler fan.
                    The comments were at Steeler fans. I have no idea where the beer landed.

Actually I think one old lady Giants fan called me a disgrace so told her to fuck off.

Comment

Working...
                    X