Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarado: Rios is The Shot I Needed, I'm Must See TV!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alvarado: Rios is The Shot I Needed, I'm Must See TV!

Highly rated junior welterweight contender Mike Alvarado (33-0) visited with The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show this past Tuesday. The Denver, CO based fighter broke down his highly anticipated showdown against former lightweight champion Brandon Rios (30-0-1) that takes place on October 13th and will be broadcast by HBO.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Highly rated junior welterweight contender Mike Alvarado (33-0) visited with The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show this past Tuesday. The Denver, CO based fighter broke down his highly anticipated showdown against former lightweight champion Brandon Rios (30-0-1) that takes place on October 13th and will be broadcast by HBO.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Yeeeeeeah can't wait!!!

Comment

is it me or this fool been talking up and down about this fight. Where as rios is just quiet about it. Rios is in beat mode getting prepared, he been in the big spot light already, looks like Alvarado is soaking it all in.

Comment

Christ does this fool ever stop talking?

Comment

Thing is, is that Alvorado ain't lying. He's a blast to watch & this fight has foty written all over it.

Comment

This is a great fight.... Don't see any reason to complain

Comment

Rios is going to put the beats on Alvarado. It will be good while it lasts kinda like Matthysse vs. Soto.

Comment

lets have fair judging for this one

Comment

Gotta love the clowns calling Alvarado a "fool". He's a very humble guy and just happy Rios took this fight, because it looked like Rios was going to face Herrera instead first. Alvarado is no fool. If anything, Rios acted more like a fool post-Abril fight than Alvarado saying he's must see TV and that Rios is made for him.

It's a 50-50 fight, thier styles are made for each other. Outside of the ring, Alvarado beats Rios' ass with ease. Inside the ring, it's an even FOTY fight. Can't wait.

Comment

alvarado aint no fool this guy is a warrior.. i have Rios winning the fight by late ko in a defiantely foty

Comment

Working...
                    X