Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: The Only Guy To Beat Mayweather is Khan!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye: The Only Guy To Beat Mayweather is Khan!

Former two division champion David Haye is placing his faith in Amir Khan. He believes the Bolton boxer is only man capable of bringing down Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his unbeaten streak. Khan defends his WBA/IBF junior welterweight titles against mandatory Lamont Peterson on Saturday night, but plans to make a move to welterweight in early 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

Mayweather wants no part of Amir Khan, he's too fast.

Judah and Mosley's speed bothered FMJ, just think what Khan's would do against an older, less mobile version of Floyd.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 12-09-2011, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Bah, Haye go beat Vitali Klitschko lol!

Comment

the funny thing is that I agree that khan is the only Person with the skills but Floyd is so accurate and khans jaw is so soft that it might be a short fight but I still wanna see it!

Comment

the only guy that would beat khan in terms of talking rubbish is haye.

Comment

He has a chance a chance bigger then most other fighters because of his style and speed but mayweather is an amazing fighter and is going to take something massive to beat him personally i think khan wins a s/d against mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Mayweather wants no part of Amir Khan, he's too fast.

Judah and Mosley's speed bothered FMJ, just think what Khan's would do against an older, less mobile version of Floyd.
              ..... And so it begins

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Former two division champion David Haye is placing his faith in Amir Khan. He believes the Bolton boxer is only man capable of bringing down Floyd Mayweather Jr. and his unbeaten streak. Khan defends his WBA/IBF junior welterweight titles against mandatory Lamont Peterson on Saturday night, but plans to make a move to welterweight in early 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]
                This ****sexual should learn to keep his piehole shut

Comment

Yo Haye, any of you brits are way too fragile to beat Floyd. Khan gets KO'd in one by B. Prescott and Haye lost because his pinky toe was hurt.

Peterson by KO in 4

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                    ..... And so it begins
                    For sure.

Floyd would know himself, that if he landed one clean punch to khans chin, AK would be in serious trouble. I respect khan, but the amount of people who compare him to Pac and Floyd are only doing one thing, and thats making Khan look bad, they should STFU.

Comment

Working...
                    X