Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter is more dangerous??Bradley for Pac or Ortiz for Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Pac would take Bradley out within 6 rounds. Instead he won 9 out of 12 rounds.

I thought Mayweather would win a UD against or get a late stoppage and he stops Ortiz in 4.

Go figure. With that said they are equal in risk.

Comment

• the sucker punch was kinda disappoiting

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        lopsided enough for 2 out of 3 highly competent and well trained boxing judges to pick Bradley as the new WBO welterweight champion of the world

two of the very best boxing judges in game today if not all time disagree with
        Exactly, as long as you have 2 respected judges calling it one way, no robbery. Same with Rios Abril, when will Rios get his rightful credit?

Comment

• Originally posted by User's Name View Post
          the sucker punch was kinda disappoiting
          So was the headbutt but hey what can you do. Ortiz got taught a lesson.

Comment

• [QUOTE=IronDanHamza;13041879]

You can be a two time unified Champion and be overrated. Zab Judah has similar accolades, and he's overrated to the highest degree.

This has been really bothering me tbh..How do you compare Judah to Bradley??Judah has lost every big fight(outside of the Spinks fight)he's been in..Judah does not get overrated,he is look at as a solid foe not some world beater..I don't know whens the last time Judah went into a fight as the favorite..He was not favored over Cotto Mayweather Khan Garcia etc etc...I don't know where your getting Zab is overrated..

I also don't get how you comparing a fighter who every belt he has held he has took off a Champion(Bradley)to a guy who's biggest moment in boxing was beating Spinks for the WW Championship of the world..Spinks!!!!

Comment

• I could see Bradley beating Pacquiao in a rematch. He controlled the distance against Pacquiao once he settled and Manny, again, showed how poor he is at closing it. Pacquiao lunged and overextended himself as he always does in that situation, I just don't think Bradley took advantage often enough when he got Pacquiao out of position.

The interesting thing about the rematch would be that Manny needs to work much harder to take rounds. From what the judges have said post-fight, Pacquiao's inactivity is what cost him the decision. If he is more active, it will come down to Bradley's ability to maintain a comfortable distance under increased pressure, and his ability to actually make Pacquiao really pay for lunging and losing his balance.

Comment

• Missed this poll when it was new, but it was reasonable to choose both at the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                  So was the headbutt but hey what can you do. Ortiz got taught a lesson.
                  Oh yeah the headbutt also

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    This has been really bothering me tbh..How do you compare Judah to Bradley??Judah has lost every big fight(outside of the Spinks fight)he's been in..Judah does not get overrated,he is look at as a solid foe not some world beater..I don't know whens the last time Judah went into a fight as the favorite..He was not favored over Cotto Mayweather Khan Garcia etc etc...I don't know where your getting Zab is overrated..

I also don't get how you comparing a fighter who every belt he has held he has took off a Champion(Bradley)to a guy who's biggest moment in boxing was beating Spinks for the WW Championship of the world..Spinks!!!!
                    I'm not comparing Judah to Bradley I'm just using him as an example for a fighter with similar accolades who is also overrated (By set people).

Judah doesn't get overrated? Really? This is a guy who people thought would be an ALL TIME GREAT. Not just a good champion, P4P ranked, but an all time great.

Even now, people give him legit chances of winning big fights. Not so much now but 6 or 7 years ago. He'd be picked against most. When he was undefeated he would be picked against anyone in or around his weight class.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Pacquaio is absolutely more skilled than Bradley. By a wide margin too.

Who said anything about Diaz and Katsidis?

Barrera is not flat footed.

Salido might be an aggressive come forward fighter but he's clearly a skilled pressure fighter. I don't see Bradley being any more skilled than him.

Well Bradley isn't really a good counter puncher. If he were to try and box Marquez he would lose a wide decision.

He has though. More than once.

Bradley's better than John but he doesn't bring to the table what John does that will give Marquez problems. I felt Marquez beat John anyway albeit it was close.

Rees isn't beating Broner.

And I'd probably pick Bradley to win all those fights except maybe Khan and Guererro but he certainly is an obvious pick agsint any of them except Garcia.
                      Every last fighter I've named is flat footed including Barrera..What style did Barrera employ??Was he coming forward while Marquez fought off the back foot??Or was Barrera the aggressor??I rest my case on that matter..Barrera was coming forward and applying pressure,Barrera never gave any movement to any fighter..Is he skilled,hell yes..But more skilled then Bradley your talking out of ya ass..To say any of the fighters or more or as skilled then Bradley is foolish..Pac is close,but even he is not more skilled..Put it like this,Bradley would get a good to great in every department of a boxer..Manny Barrera Salido even Marquez would not..Bradley is more skilled...

What does Chris John bring to the table that Bradley could not utilize??I can't wait to hear the answer to this one..

Comment

Working...
                      X