No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Sr. Discusses The Jean Pascal Rumors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Sr. Discusses The Jean Pascal Rumors

The gym scene in Las Vegas has been heating up the past few weeks, with several world class fighters and upcoming prospects putting in serious work at various spots in the city.

The gyms are always full of chatter and one recent sighting that has gone unnoticed in boxing circles was the fact that former WBC light heavyweight champion Jean Pascal was seen training with Floyd Mayweather Sr.

“Yeah, he was in Vegas,” Floyd Sr. confirmed to me during a recent discussion. “He was in Vegas for a good five or six days. I trained him while he was here. He’s got pretty fast hands and he’s got fairly decent power. The work was going perfectly.” [Click Here To Read More]

A little case of 'why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free'.

Comment

Its a shame that Mayweather doesn't train more fighters. I believe he's a great trainer, and can impart a lot of great knowledge to fighters.

As Kevin Iole wrote in one of his yahoo articles a few months ago, one of boxings biggest problems is the lack of quality trainers.

Comment

pascal should drop the 2-3 trainers he's employed right now and replace them with floyd sr

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          pascal should drop the 2-3 trainers he's employed right now and replace them with floyd sr
          At first glance I thought this basically said "dawson should drop the 2-3 trainers he goes back and forth with and replace them with floyd sr"

my mistake

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
            At first glance I thought this basically said "dawson should drop the 2-3 trainers he goes back and forth with and replace them with floyd sr"

my mistake
            lol...what was the point of that comment??

Comment

Floyd Sr. is one of THE Best! what kills him is his personality, his knowledge of the game and his preperation is insane - Top trainers bar none:

Floyd Sr.
              Virgil Hunter
              Abel Sanchez
              Robert Garcia
              Nazim Richardson
              Ronnie Shields
              Freddie Roach (slowly dropping)
              Angel Garcia (based off his work with his son)
              Robert McKracken

there are more this was just Off the Top of my head

Comment

Originally posted by feroth View Post
                lol...what was the point of that comment??
                just a little jab at Bad Chad

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                  Floyd Sr. is one of THE Best! what kills him is his personality, his knowledge of the game and his preperation is insane - Top trainers bar none:

Floyd Sr.
                  Virgil Hunter
                  Abel Sanchez
                  Robert Garcia
                  Nazim Richardson
                  Ronnie Shields
                  Freddie Roach (slowly dropping)
                  Angel Garcia (based off his work with his son)
                  Robert McKracken

there are more this was just Off the Top of my head
                  What you sir have done is list popular trainers, not Top trainers.

Comment

Sr. is smart...if Pascal wants to learn some of what he has to offer then he should pay for the privilege.

Comment

Working...
                    X