No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Marquez Ripped and Ready at Weighin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by solo20 View Post
    but he just shot down everything you just said by saying JMM was willing to take the test but Pac was not here you need this
    Last time I checked PAC had no problems with ost. So here maybe u need it more than me

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
      Last time I checked PAC had no problems with ost. So here maybe u need it more than me
      why didnt he accept JMM offer for both of them to do the test for this figth HERE YOU NEED THIS
      TRY AGAIN TROLL

Comment

• Originally posted by Dome View Post
        I never accused anybody of being on steroids. True Paquiao has always been shredded but to maintain power and speed moving up is an extraordinary feat which I never attributed to steroids. I know how hard these guys work and how devoted they are. Marquez has been extremely obsessed.. His body is a reflection of how obsessed with beating Paquiao is. I can see him hitting the bag lifting weights with Manny on his mind gritting his teeth. He was willing to take tests unlike Paquiao. I will need hard evidence. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander is what they say.
        Originally posted by Evol View Post
        PAC always has speed an power. He was knocking guys down and out even at the lower weight. When he went up in weight and was successful couldnt this be from hard work like what u guys are saying about marquez now? See this is what im talking about. When PAC is successful he gets accused of cheating when there's zero sign but when someone else does it its a product of hard work?
        What are you saying Evol... He already answered that.

Comment

why didnt he accept JMM offer for both of them to do the test for this figth HERE YOU NEED THIS
          TRY AGAIN TROLL
          There was no request for ost in this 4th fight and even if there was, Angel has all the tricks to make marquez goes undetected. Good thing manny has 2 working testicles unlike someone lol.

Comment

There was no request for ost in this 4th fight and even if there was, Angel has all the tricks to make marquez goes undetected. Good thing manny has 2 working testicles unlike someone lol.
            YAWN thats what i thougth you couldnt answer the question here TROLL TRY AGAIN

Comment

YAWN thats what i thougth you couldnt answer the question here TROLL TRY AGAIN
              When did team marquez demanded ost for this 4th fight?

Comment

• WAR Marquez!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dome View Post
                  I never accused anybody of being on steroids. True Paquiao has always been shredded but to maintain power and speed moving up is an extraordinary feat which I never attributed to steroids. I know how hard these guys work and how devoted they are. Marquez has been extremely obsessed.. His body is a reflection of how obsessed with beating Paquiao is. I can see him hitting the bag lifting weights with Manny on his mind gritting his teeth. He was willing to take tests unlike Paquiao. I will need hard evidence. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander is what they say.
                  It should always be remembered that Pacquiao didn't get much heavier when he went to welterweight in terms of on the night weight. He was 145 on the night for his last fight at super featherweight, and 148 on the night when he fought Oscar.

Comment

When did team marquez demanded ost for this 4th fight?
                    NO WHERE in my post did i ever say he demand OST YOU FAIL but JMM was willing to take extra testing of what kind nobody knows, as long as your god did the same but he never took JMM offer
                    TRY HARDER TROLL HERE YOU NEED THIS

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      Even with peds jmm cant hurt pac

Pacs chin is made from valarian steel or some ****
                      lmao.............

Comment

Working...
                      X