Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Marquez Claims Stomach Issue, Left Hand Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson marquez is evidently still raw with talented and well-experienced Hawaiian punch viloria. Marquez excuses are lame and just put himself into an awkward position that marred recognition of putting his gallant performace against viloria. He should accepted defeat like a man to a man better than him, and then he will show to the boxing world that he will rise again from that defeat. Afterall, he's just 24yo! Look at viloria as an example, he rose from heart-breaking defeat just 2 years ago from Tamara and see where is he now!

Comment

I saw the inverview where he said this and it was like very behind the scenes. He said this stuff in his dressing room after the fight to some dude asking him ****.

It's not like he said that stuff in a conference, actually on twitter he only said '' things ddn't went like i expected for any reason, but there's no excuses, he beat me''

he didn't mentioned all that excuses posted here

Comment

Originally posted by El_Purepecha View Post
        The fight before the main event was more entertaining to be honest.
        El Gallo and Chocolatito put on a better show.
        roman gonzalez plans on moving up to flyweight..should be a good fight between viloria and gonzalez. i hope that happens...

Comment

Figured he would've went with weight......

Comment

stop with the excuses...if u got hurt justkeep it to yourself it makes them look like sore losers

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Hernan “Tyson” Marquez came up short against Brian Viloria in their championship unification bout as Marquez’s corner threw in the towel and stopped the fight after Marquez went down for a third time in the 10th round.

It was an exciting fight but Marquez revealed he didn’t walk into the ring feeling 100% and also reinjured his left hand in the 3rd round.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              i want to see a rematch down the road.

Comment

He calls himself Tyson eh? Hmmm cut out the excuses, heal up and get your rematch..settle all the questions you and your team may have..

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  roman gonzalez plans on moving up to flyweight..should be a good fight between viloria and gonzalez. i hope that happens...
                  In Romans interview with Luis Sandoval he said he wanted three more fights at 108..... Maybe we see him in with Ioka before Vilora

Comment

Like the other Marquez gave excuses excuses. What return match you're talking about, you've been dropped three times. Accept the defeat and move on dude..

Comment

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
                      They frikking never accept a defeat man..what's wrong with Mexicans?
                      ??? really. Dont you recall juanma sying the ref had a betting problem?? the most epic excuse ever ahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X