No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BJ Flores Destroys David McNemar in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BJ Flores Destroys David McNemar in Two Rounds

If BJ Flores (27-1-1, 17KOs) wanted to make a statement tonight....mission accomplished. Flores showed lightning spped and explosive power in an absolute anihilation of 13-1 cruiserweight contender David McNemar. Flores defended his NABO belt and added the NABA championship strap to his collection. Flores seemed to hurt McNemar every time he touched him and there were a total of three knockdowns in the fight.

[Click Here To Read More]

I like this kid, good commentator too, I hope he will get his title shot in due time.

Comment

Delivered as promised, well done BJ.

Comment

**Didn't Flores already get to fight for a minor title .. vs Danny Green and he lost that one

Comment

I bet BJ feels real good about himself beating up another bum. Every time he steps up he'll lose...he should stick to commentating.

Comment

Flores is a complete fraud vs a guy w/ 2 bouts in 5 years, and 1 of them was last night...a WV country boy, 2nd time out of the state...the deal is Flores is using his TV "mike" xposue 2 get a title shot & he's never beaten any1 in the top 10...no major netwrk or cable will touch him...

Comment

I've seen Flores beg for a title shot. Called Kayote out on several occasions. This guy will fight anyone anytime and isn't afraid to say it! If he was a bum or chump why would Mayweather have him in his camp?

Comment

Working...
              X