No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Mayweather Wishes Chavez Jr. Luck With Lee Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Mayweather Wishes Chavez Jr. Luck With Lee Bout

WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., training with his father at the Top Rank in Las Vegas, ran into WBA 154-pound champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. Chavez returns on June 16th in El Paso, Texas - defending his championship in an HBO televised fight against Andy Lee of Ireland. Mayweather wished Chavez luck on his fight with Lee.

[Click Here To Read More]

Terrible pic, lol. And I had no idea Mayweather was a Chavez fan.

Comment

He knows jcc Jr doesn't want to be with him anymore... Gonna try and recruit him when he gets out

Comment

Wow two undefeated fighters embracing each other is great. Many have tried but nobody can beat them. Mayweather and Jr are surely p4p the best as their record suggest. All you haters take a look at their record because you don't know **** about boxing motha****a

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Terrible pic, lol. And I had no idea Mayweather was a Chavez fan.
          what is that a 20 pixel camera???

Comment

Look how big chavez is to mayweather and think...

Martinez could beat both. True Chmp!

Comment

i see Floyd is working on that Pacq goatee! about time he changed style. maybe he should grow out his hair in prison and get braids for his next fight

Comment

He'll need it.

Comment

Originally posted by M4RK View Post
                  Look how big chavez is to mayweather and think...

Martinez could beat both. True Chmp!
                  could is different from would.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                    Wow two undefeated fighters embracing each other is great. Many have tried but nobody can beat them. Mayweather and Jr are surely p4p the best as their record suggest. All you haters take a look at their record because you don't know **** about boxing motha****a
                    The ONLY thing they have in common is that they are both listed as undefeated, but there is a BIG DIFFERENCE in their records & that is that Floyd has clearly fought & beaten the best there is & has EARNED his titles & to be considered P4P best while Chavez Jr has ONLY fought TOMATO CANS & SOFT OPPOSITION & with some he has actually lost & was given the decision or was given a draw & his path to get a title was EASILY PAVED by his handlers & SCUMBAG Sulaiman!! So JUST to compair both & say that BOTH are P4P the best just shows that U ARE THE 1 THAT DOESN'T KNOW S H I T!!!U need to be SCHOOLED SON!!

Comment

Working...
                    X