No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce Considered Retirement Before Vazquez Jr. Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arce Considered Retirement Before Vazquez Jr. Shot

Mexican former champion Jorge "Mischievous" Arce (56-6, 43KOs) said that he was losing his motivation and considering retirement before the opportunity came up to challenger Puerto Rican Wilfredo "Papito" Vazquez, Jr. (20-0-1, 17KOs) for the super bantamweight title of the World Boxing Organization (WBO). The battle will happen on the Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley undercard on May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Arce returned to training after surgery to correct a minor shoulder tear.

[Click Here To Read More]

arce you will retire after wv2 ktfo but i still respect you as a warrior

Comment

It's a bad sign that he's even said this. If he's thinking about retirement at all his heart won't be in it. At this point it doesn't matter, WV2 should beat him easily.

Comment

this guy has looked awful recently and i doubt very much fighting at 122 will help him,he's too small and i think he'll get ko'd

Comment

Cotto fighting Mayorga

Lopez fighting Salido coming off a loss added to the collection of numerous losses

Vasquez Jr. fighting Arce.

Great way to carry on the outstanding Puerto Rican tradition of taking on all comers under any circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            Cotto fighting Mayorga

Lopez fighting Salido coming off a loss added to the collection of numerous losses

Great way to carry on the outstanding Puerto Rican tradition of taking on all comers under any circumstances.
            Nothing wrong with mesicans trying to get there last pay check!!! It's a business!! You or no one else is going to be there for them once there income is gone!!!! Let them get what they can!!!! You can talk all you want, but you won't be there when there in need!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
              Cotto fighting Mayorga

All the boxing analists on here say Cotto-Mayorga say is not a good fight, but all the REAL boxing experts say it is, now thats funny....

Who actually stepped up and challenged Juanma, tell me really... Cordoba came back after disappearing and said he wanted 150K, please someone tell me when this guy made something over 100K to fight someone...

Vazquez fighting Arce, umm Arce is rated #1 idiot, so what's the problem plus Arce called him out....

Get out of here troll.....

Comment

Working...
              X