Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Believe Floyd When He Says.........?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Believe Floyd When He Says.........?

do you believe some of it, all of it, or none of it when he says things about not watching any film of other fighters, not having any game plan coming into a fight, and recently talking about not having sparring partners specifically designed to mimick his opponent in any way from style to speed, size, or power? He basically says that he watches no film, figures guys out in the ring & goes from there, and he just uses sparring to stay sharp and not to work on anythign for an opponent.

He said Shane is trying to get partners with speed and guys to mimick him but he never does that and could care less about working on speed even in sparring. Basically he just spars the same way every time and just uses it to get timing down and stay sharp. Do you believe him and if you do believe him, do you think he could be the best that he can be while doing this? If you do believe him, would he be better if he did study guys, make game plans, and get specific type sparrign partners for each fight to work on things for his opponent?

He doesnt watch film. Roger does. Its always been that way. Floyd rather adjust on the Fly. Hes the msrtest fighter in the sport and it worked so far.

Comment

i dont think he watches film.ive neva seen him come out to fight differently for any opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        do you believe some of it, all of it, or none of it when he says things about not watching any film of other fighters, not having any game plan coming into a fight, and recently talking about not having sparring partners specifically designed to mimick his opponent in any way from style to speed, size, or power? He basically says that he watches no film, figures guys out in the ring & goes from there, and he just uses sparring to stay sharp and not to work on anythign for an opponent.

He said Shane is trying to get partners with speed and guys to mimick him but he never does that and could care less about working on speed even in sparring. Basically he just spars the same way every time and just uses it to get timing down and stay sharp. Do you believe him and if you do believe him, do you think he could be the best that he can be while doing this? If you do believe him, would he be better if he did study guys, make game plans, and get specific type sparrign partners for each fight to work on things for his opponent?
        If he, you believe that he has that special talent or skill as a fighter who is not using PEDs, why can't he,you believe that Pacman has special talent also as a fighter who isn't using PEDs too?

In the Philippines, there's a saying, interpreted in English as, "A thief is angry at his fellow thief". In the same manner, is Floyd Jr. suspicious that Pacman is using PEDs because he is himself using PEDs in his fights?

Just he and his camp, fans be fair .

Comment

i think both floyd jr, and roger mayweather watch tapes and have strategies. Floyd cares too much about his 0 loses not to watch tape and take every possible precaution to save that 0.

Comment

I think Roger is the one who studies the tapes.

And then from there he knows the certain things that they will be exploitng from the other fighters so they work on that

i dont believe **** floyd says ever...he likes to sell fights

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey Jr View Post
              I think Roger is the one who studies the tapes.

And then from there he knows the certain things that they will be exploitng from the other fighters so they work on that

i dont believe **** floyd says ever...he likes to sell fights

yes I do because sometimes that does throw you off you're game trying to adjust to another boxer plus I never seen Floyd fight on anybody's pace

Comment

Why would he waste his time watching film on other fighter when he can watch the Wonder Year.

Comment

I don't care. As long as he puts on a good show in the ring his methods of preparation are inconsequential.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post

He may or may not........but someone in his camp does.....not all of the things he does in fights are real time adjustments........

Comment

Working...
                    X