No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Former Champ James Page Arrested On Robbery Charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Former Champ James Page Arrested On Robbery Charge

By Ryan Maquiñana - James Page, who once held the WBA welterweight title, was arrested Monday morning for allegedly robbing eight banks over the past three months in his native San Francisco Bay Area.

According to an FBI statement obtained by the Bay Area News Group, authorities had given Page, from Pittsburg, Calif., the nickname “The Button Down Bandit” for his preference of wearing collared long-sleeve shirts during the heists. [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah but until someone beats James Page, they're not pound-for-pound.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenger Is God View Post
      Yeah but until someone beats James Page, they're not pound-for-pound.
      Wow....

You beat me to it!

Comment

Page was a James A Smith aka Rap A Lot aka James Prince fighter back in the day.

thug

as I recall he blinked alot during his fights

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Wow....

You beat me to it!
          LOL, me too. I miss George Foreman and his "Foremanisms" even though he used to annoy me back then.

Comment

Ha ha this loser just robbed a jail cell lol lock his dumb ass up lol.

Comment

I ran into him in Sun Valley Mall in Concord a week after he beat Alfred Ankamah and was so high on him and was rooting for him in every fight till he really disappointed by getting incarcerated. Drove by his Prison every day on the way to work. I didn't stop by, just drove by. I know King bailed him out at one point.

Comment

he'll get 15-20 & no1 will remember him by the time he gets out again...a lotta things 2b but a thief, never can accept that, nor a lier...

Comment

Working...
                X