No announcement yet.

David price knocked out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    A gift already, they don't waste no time.

Comment

Dan Rafael tweeted, and I quote: "Thompson said he heard the fans booing the US national anthem and he was ticked off about it." Fucking awesome. You go, Tony!

Comment

Not sure which dance was better between Khan and Price!

Comment

Not sure which dance was better between Khan and Price!

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
            told all the Pricey boosters that he was a one-dimensional joke with overrated power and a paper chin.

this was the guy who was supposed to be 'more skilled' than Fury, supposed to beat him? trash lazy pawing jab, trash chin, trash feet. trash. good riddance.
            Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
            yeah, right. Price was always an overhyped joke and now his chickens have come home to roost. all your hypejob has is a puncher's chance against Fury, nothing else, and even that is slim. your boy is a scrub with size and a punch, get over it.
            self-quoted for truth.

Price and his cheerleaders

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
              I did say there are exceptions, Vitali being one of the biggest. Wach is only 6ft5 unless I am mistaken. Im talking about the huge beasts. 6ft9. Valuev is just unhuman. His head is like iron.
              Wach is bigger than Wladimir. I think he is 6'7.5".

Comment

all i can say is, i'm just so happy today.

clowns have been putting Fury down for well over a year in favour of this useless piece of shit. one dimensional upright robot with a lazy pawing jab, no defence, slow feet and a paper chin.

all the trash that was talked about Fury being dropped by Pajkic, but Fury actually got up from a heavy knockdown and came back.

i said that the first time Price got in trouble he wouldn't have it in him to recover. garbage-ass clown.

anyone who watched tape of Thompson should've known his right hand would be a problem for Price. as a converted orthodox fighter, his hook is his strongest punch. i'll never know why previously undermatched and pampered guys like Price are always so heavily favoured when they finally step up to an experienced guy with some craft and a bit of life in them.

Comment

lolololol at the outsized puncher-bum who was supposed to be 'more skilled' than Tyson Fury. David Price was always a miserable joke and now the punchline's been told. jokes usually aren't funny when they're predictable, but this one's an exception. bummy Price getting his ass handed to him by a 262 lb Tony Thompson will keep me in laughs for the rest of 2013.

Price = SCRUB.

Comment

hahahahahahaha, i also said he'd have to select that right uppercut much more carefully when he stepped up his comp. look how pathetically he misses with it and how wide open he leaves himself for Thompson to counter him with the hook.

omglolol i'm enjoying this soooo much.

i said it and now the whole world knows it - Price is CRAP.

Comment

oh, one more thing.

to all the people who will inevitably bring up Wlad Klitschko being stopped early in his career,

Price is not a fraction of the natural talent that Wlad was/is. watch the young Wlad throw fluid combinations then watch Price putting punches together and tell me about the gulf in talent you see. Price is JUNK and will amount to NOTHING beyond British level (and even a good Lonsdale belt level contender would KHTFO, if there were any around instead of the John McDermotts and Sam Sextons). limited talent, badly lacking skillset, limited potential, his time was now and he wasn't up to it. fuck him.

hahahahahahahaha, David Price.

Comment

Working...
                      X