No announcement yet.

**San Antonio Spurs thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    now now tenants fan...here's a lil advice: lets wait til a lil more than 10 games before claiming superiority...

the real talking is done in the playoffs
    lol...

feels good getting some wins against them and talking some smack.

Swept the **** out of us last year.

I still feel they're the better team tbh. Until clips do it in the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
      lol...

feels good getting some wins against them and talking some smack.

Swept the **** out of us last year.

I still feel they're the better team tbh. Until clips do it in the playoffs.

oh i know...even tho they're just meaningless regular season games, it feels good to beat the Sperms...they're a quality team

Comment

• contenders in the west:

1. thunder
        2. lakers
        3. spurs
        4. grizzlies

that's it

clippers fan (singular) have a seat next to the nuggets and rockets fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
          oh yeah?

so what's the excuse for last night?

Game was just like the Spurs want it. DJ even hit his free throws

OR you gonna admit who the better team is now?
          Are star small forwards were out with injuries tbh didn't you see the game? Stephen Jackson broke a finger on his shooting hand in the first quarter and Kawhi Leonard is out with jumpers knee...

spurs just coasting right now tbh...pop is in mad scientist mode experimenting with different line ups...parker is playing at about 80% and ginobili is not 100% healthy yet

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
            Are star small forwards were out with injuries tbh didn't you see the game? Stephen Jackson broke a finger on his shooting hand in the first quarter and Kawhi Leonard is out with jumpers knee...

spurs just coasting right now tbh...pop is in mad scientist mode experimenting with different line ups...parker is playing at about 80% and ginobili is not 100% healthy yet
            Rodeo road trip is when Spurs start getting serious. It's a long time from now...

Comment

• From tonight's game:

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                From tonight's game:

awesome play from manu. but going 2OT with the raptors with TD and TP logging 40+ minutes?? Time for the bench to shine in Washington i guess..

Comment

• Spurs fans bet me. I got OKC winning tonight....

Comment

• The Spurs are the only team that I'm worried about the Heat facing in the finals. I'd love to see LeBron get the chance to avenge his 2007 defeat against them, but then again, Gregg Popovich knows how to match his team very well against any teams and is the smartest head coach in the league.

Comment

• Disgusting game. You can't even breathe/sniff on Durant anymore without the refs sending him to the FT line.

Comment

Working...
                      X