No announcement yet.

lmao, anyone catch this video of Floyd sr schooling Charlie z

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao, anyone catch this video of Floyd sr schooling Charlie z

Lmao. And its sad on his yt channel he says hes 23-0 and koed a heavyweight. Ive never seen a delusional person. Living in a fantasy world, he also believed he "beat" Sr, when he landed air. lmao, posted for a laugh

Originally posted by Mojita View Post

Lmao. And its sad on his yt channel he says hes 23-0 and koed a heavyweight. Ive never seen a delusional person. Living in a fantasy world, he also believed he "beat" Sr, when he landed air. lmao, posted for a laugh
    lol I remember seeing that awhile back. Dude got butt hurt because he got clowned by an old man.

He's lucky he didn't actually hurt him when he ran out the ring just to run back in when the fight was over to hit him from behind.

Comment

I hope you mean Charlie Z owning sr. Sr was gassed out after a few minutes and Charlie overwhelmed him with blazing combos.

Comment

they are both bums...one is a bum / crackhead..the other a bum / ******..

Comment

Yeah thats been up for awhile already. That Charlie Z or whatever his name is, made another claiming he kicked Floyd Sr. ass.

Comment

yep like.4 months ago

Comment

He also has vids saying he wants kim and he would ko klitscho. Lmao. Oh man

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                yep like.4 months ago
                **** im late as fck then lol

Comment

guy is out there he is making up street fights and using rigged sparring sessions and counting them as professional wins when is reality he is 0-1 and and lost to andrew hartley in a middle school gym when he got hit in the face and quit

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    guy is out there he is making up street fights and using rigged sparring sessions and counting them as professional wins when is reality he is 0-1 and and lost to andrew hartley in a middle school gym when he got hit in the face and quit

I wich this ***, would come by my gym, so I could lay him the **** out.

I cant believe this dude thinks he can box, SMH!!

Comment

Working...
                    X