Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9's Wife Responds To 'No Talent' Jab From Christy Spinks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that K9 is an average fighter with a paper title.

But at the same time, he's a veteran, he's played by the rules and found a way to become a world champion. The IBF's rankings process is not his fault and anger should not be thrown his way. He used what he has, he worked hard and he beat who he needed to to win that title.

He at least deserves respect. These fighters risk their lives every time they step in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      spinks' wife is right. not only is k9 one of the worst fighters in history to call himself world champion, but spinks in his prime would have made easy work of him. ppl seem to forget spinks was a really good fighter in his prime eevn though now hes washed up and should have retired a long time ago. spinks' wife is on the money, when a fighter who was once as good as spinks loses to someone like bundrage, you know its over with.

shes not really talking trash as much as shes just pointing out obvious facts. i m ean i understand k9s wife gotta have his back but everyone else has to know spinks at his best would have toyed with him.

btw its a pain to see k9s wife is just as annoying as he is with the constant talk about religion. im not knocking religion at all, but when its all someone talks about and they manage to work it into any and every subject it just gets annoying.
      If Spinks in his prime was so great then why is he dead man walking at 35? I thought Spinks style was to box defensively. Obviously he's taken a lot of punishment over the years to be so shopworn now. Who did the man even beat? Mayorga and a Zab Judah who was looking past him and basically ended his career as a top fighter in the rematch. Yeah Spinks was great in his prime with brilliant controversial wins over Roman Karmazin and Deandre Latimore.

Don't hate on K9 and his wife for speaking the truth and spreading the good news of Jesus

Comment

Excellent response from K9's wife. Heap those burning coals.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
          If Spinks in his prime was so great then why is he dead man walking at 35? I thought Spinks style was to box defensively.
          Spinks relied on his legs and reflexes in his prime which both go as you get older.

Now what you have is a stationary fighter who was never a big puncher even in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
            btw its a pain to see k9s wife is just as annoying as he is with the constant talk about religion. im not knocking religion at all, but when its all someone talks about and they manage to work it into any and every subject it just gets annoying.
            Don't hate on K9 and his wife for speaking the truth and spreading the good news of Jesus
            He made it plain that he's not knocking religion. He simply finds those types that have to invoke the name of God or Jesus every few words annoying...and so do I. It's the hallmark of the hypocrite, quite frankly.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
              He made it plain that he's not knocking religion. He simply finds those types that have to invoke the name of God or Jesus every few words annoying...and so do I. It's the hallmark of the hypocrite, quite frankly.
              I know hearing about Christianity annoys people. I think it does more than annoy them, it makes them angry and hateful. That's why you see so much animosity towards Christians and Jesus in this country. You can't turn on the TV for five minutes without hearing blasphemy. In fact this country is more respectful towards Islam and ****sexuality than it is towards Christianity.

We aren't talking about God all of the time because we want to bother you. We are only doing what our Lord has commanded us to do in His Word.

Comment

I know hearing about Christianity annoys people. I think it does more than annoy them, it makes them angry and hateful. That's why you see so much animosity towards Christians and Jesus in this country. You can't turn on the TV for five minutes without hearing blasphemy. In fact this country is more respectful towards Islam and ****sexuality than it is towards Christianity.

We aren't talking about God all of the time because we want to bother you. We are only doing what our Lord has commanded us to do in His Word.
                Without getting into an unnecessary theological/philosophical/political debate about religion on a boxing website, I'd like to say that I respect your views as long as they do not interfere with everyone else's right to freely live their lives.

Spreading God's word and invoking His name every few words is not the same thing. Not to compare anyone or anything to the Almighty, but if someone brought up their favorite person or thing every few seconds in conversation, it gets old real fast. I seem to recall a passage in the New Testament where Jesus instructs to worship in secret, unlike the hypocrites who love to be seen and admired for their "devotion to God."

Comment

K9 Bundrage AKA Kevin Hart.

Comment

If I remember correctly K9's wife is pretty damn attractive right?

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                      Without getting into an unnecessary theological/philosophical/political debate about religion on a boxing website, I'd like to say that I respect your views as long as they do not interfere with everyone else's right to freely live their lives.

Spreading God's word and invoking His name every few words is not the same thing. Not to compare anyone or anything to the Almighty, but if someone brought up their favorite person or thing every few seconds in conversation, it gets old real fast. I seem to recall a passage in the New Testament where Jesus instructs to worship in secret, unlike the hypocrites who love to be seen and admired for their "devotion to God."
                      Pray in secret. Not worship in secret. He was contrasting those who pray to impress mankind vs. those who genuinely pray. If you get annoyed because someone mentions Jesus all the time then so what. Just be annoyed.

Comment

Working...
                      X