Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Sends Donaire-Mares Contract For $3 Million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll actually hold Donaire accountable if he doesn't put the squeeze on Arum for this fight.
    There's no way this fight isn't good for your career.
    Good money, good name, another belt

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing805 View Post
      No way slob arum lets his next "manny pacquaio " hype job get exposed by another Mexican fighter.
      Top rank is ruining boxing
      I dont think Donaire is hype job , he is boxing brilliantly at the moment , he is a lot better fighter than Manny was .

Comment

Originally posted by HolyGhost View Post
        From a neutral point of view (meaning I'm not a nutt hugging boxing fan like *******s and *****s) I think Donaire beats Mares. GBP is making a mistake on this one. We all know that Mares wants to beat Donaire's bu?tcheeks so bad that I'm sure that he is the drive behind all this. What surprises me is that GBP is backing him with an astonishing 3 million dollars. It is in the best interest of Top Rank to take this deal IMO.

On the otherhand, maybe GBP is doing all this to put Top Rank on the spot. Like a kid daring another kid to step up so as to prove to the entire class that he's a punk little biatc?

The offer is too good to ignore. If Top Rank declines, it sure proves that Bob Arum is what is ruining boxing and that he is the sole reason why Mayweather vs Pacquiao never happened.
        thanks

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
        Like Donaire has any say in this? So if Top Stank declines the offer - nitwits on here say this is a duck? Donaire does not decide who he fights - there are only a hand full of fighters who tell their promoters what to do - and that list includes :

Floyd Mayweather
        Andre Ward
        Carl Froch
        Sergio Martinez (possibly)
        Wlad & Vitali K
        David Haye

These guys fight when they want and with who they want with a mandatory here and there...
        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          come on bobby ..make a better offer or give this fight to gb..you owe it to him esp that you dont see any star potential with nonito anyways...
          This!

$3 million, with no options, seems like a great offer for Nonito's services.

No excuses now, Arum. Either accept it or make a better offer.

Or just admit that you are a cancer on the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Post some tweets!
            He's not really ducking from what I've seen. He's basically acting kind of immature, being hateful toward Oscar and doubting the contract was sent.

Nonito Donaire Jr. ‏@filipinoflash
            Arum aint even in country so send Dunkin the signed proposal otherwise this is all just twitter bs.

"@T2theweak: @filipinoflash damn you really want this fight huh?" I nvr back down from a real fight. I fight whoever is on a contract

Its almost 3pm on a fri n Dunkin just told me...his inbox is empty. Wheres it at? @abnermares00 @goldenboyboxing @oscardelahoya

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn
            @filipinoflash It's not coming, but I do have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

"@danrafaelespn: @filipinoflash It's not coming, but I do have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you." How bout the statue of liberty

"@danrafaelespn: @filipinoflash How about all of freakin' Manhattan?" R we playing with real money or GBP imaginary money? Bwahaha

Dunkin jst left TR and theres nothing at TR so STOP the games and send DUNKIN a COPY at the very least. Or else ya'll are still talk

LMAO IM trying to get this fight done and all ya'll r doing is STALLING. SEND DUNKIN a copy. What? Can't do that do prove its legit?

TODD DEBEOUFF HAS NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING AND HES SITTING AT HIS DESK ....DId ya'll send it to the water boy at Top Rank or what????

Hmm Todd didn't receive anything, Dunkin hasn't either. Shd I check with the water boy? Maybe he has it. GAMES! SEND A COPY IF ITS REAL

since you wanna say Im making excuses @abnermares00 Why don't U send the copy to Dunkin and me? Want my email bro?

OH SNAPS THE GBP fight is TOMORROW? YA'LL KNow I live down the street right? Shoot, Who's willing to meet me and hand me the damn copy?

gt anthr idea: Hw about @goldenboyboxing @oscardelahoya send a SCREENSHOT 4m their sent mail tht shows an email sent and to wat address?

Oscar De La Hoya ‏@OscarDeLaHoya
            GoldenBoy attorneys have drafted contracts and will be sent over to Arums legal advisors.

@OscarDeLaHoya Richard said the contract was emailed on Friday evening to the TR lawyer.

Calling me out on a contract that isnt even made yet. Posted 9 min ago by @OscarDeLaHoya himself smh pic.twitter.com/oQ5tuFYW

1st they sent the contract, now it "will" be sent. let me knw wn u guys send at the LEAST a screenshot of email sent so i kno this aint bs

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
              He's not really ducking from what I've seen. He's basically acting kind of immature, being hateful toward Oscar and doubting the contract was sent.

Arum aint even in country so send Dunkin the signed proposal otherwise this is all just twitter bs.

"@T2theweak: @filipinoflash damn you really want this fight huh?" I nvr back down from a real fight. I fight whoever is on a contract

Its almost 3pm on a fri n Dunkin just told me...his inbox is empty. Wheres it at? @abnermares00 @goldenboyboxing @oscardelahoya

@filipinoflash It's not coming, but I do have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

"@danrafaelespn: @filipinoflash It's not coming, but I do have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you." How bout the statue of liberty

"@danrafaelespn: @filipinoflash How about all of freakin' Manhattan?" R we playing with real money or GBP imaginary money? Bwahaha

Dunkin jst left TR and theres nothing at TR so STOP the games and send DUNKIN a COPY at the very least. Or else ya'll are still talk

LMAO IM trying to get this fight done and all ya'll r doing is STALLING. SEND DUNKIN a copy. What? Can't do that do prove its legit?

TODD DEBEOUFF HAS NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING AND HES SITTING AT HIS DESK ....DId ya'll send it to the water boy at Top Rank or what????

Hmm Todd didn't receive anything, Dunkin hasn't either. Shd I check with the water boy? Maybe he has it. GAMES! SEND A COPY IF ITS REAL

since you wanna say Im making excuses @abnermares00 Why don't U send the copy to Dunkin and me? Want my email bro?

OH SNAPS THE GBP fight is TOMORROW? YA'LL KNow I live down the street right? Shoot, Who's willing to meet me and hand me the damn copy?

gt anthr idea: Hw about @goldenboyboxing @oscardelahoya send a SCREENSHOT 4m their sent mail tht shows an email sent and to wat address?

Oscar De La Hoya ‏@OscarDeLaHoya
              GoldenBoy attorneys have drafted contracts and will be sent over to Arums legal advisors.

@OscarDeLaHoya Richard said the contract was emailed on Friday evening to the TR lawyer.

Calling me out on a contract that isnt even made yet. Posted 9 min ago by @OscarDeLaHoya himself smh pic.twitter.com/oQ5tuFYW

1st they sent the contract, now it "will" be sent. let me knw wn u guys send at the LEAST a screenshot of email sent so i kno this aint bs
              Donaire wants this fight BAD

Comment

The ducking is strong on those ones.

Comment

Donaire will rape Mares in 1 sided affair, it will be the easiest 1.5m he will have earned.

I bet he's desperate for the contract, Mares will get made to look terrible against Nonito. Easy work, easy money. GBP lose 3m and their champion.

Comment

Donaire trying to save face on twitter.

He knows Mares is better than any of his last 3 opponents. People saying it will be his easy fight yet don't know ****.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
                      Donaire trying to save face on twitter.

He knows Mares is better than any of his last 3 opponents. People saying it will be his easy fight yet don't know ****.
                      i must whole heartedly disagree.

this guy has it right here:
                      Originally posted by chav View Post
                      Donaire will rape Mares in 1 sided affair, it will be the easiest 1.5m he will have earned.
                      I bet he's desperate for the contract, Mares will get made to look terrible against Nonito. Easy work, easy money. GBP lose 3m and their champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X