No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: After Ramos, We Want The Division's Best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: After Ramos, We Want The Division's Best

Cuba's Guillermo “The Jackal” Rigondeaux accelerates his training at The Heavyweight Factory GYM in Hollywood, Florida. As usual, Rigondeaux was working hard with his physical conditioner DJ Montanocordoba and his trainer Ismael Salas.

[Click Here To Read More]

After Ramos, he should fight Donaire, Arce, Nishioka, etc.

Rigo is the real deal. I have a feeling he will become an avoided fighter though, much like Lara.

Comment

Everyone has lost their minds and completely looked past the champion Rico Ramos. I have Rico producing fireworks in which will be a huge upset even though the man is an undefeated, younger fighter, has more professional experience, and oh yeah... He just happens to be the CHAMPION!

Comment

The Jackel very talented fighter wish he could of started his career earler but i bet he fights a long time and will only get better glad hes in America.

Comment

Originally posted by 1chase View Post
          Everyone has lost their minds and completely looked past the champion Rico Ramos. I have Rico producing fireworks in which will be a huge upset even though the man is an undefeated, younger fighter, has more professional experience, and oh yeah... He just happens to be the CHAMPION!
          If I had any points I'd bet you all of them 10 times over!....Ramos has absolutely no chance in this fight!!!

Comment

Rigondeoux is another boring fighter and will never be a PPV material. Donaire and Nishioka are the best in that division

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
              Rigondeoux is another boring fighter and will never be a PPV material. Donaire and Nishioka are the best in that division

Rigo is a slick cuban boxer.

Comment

being champion means pretty much bugger all if a significantly better fighter is coming along to take your belt off you.
                why is it do you think that every one is looking past ramos?

Comment

Hopefully he can secure Nishioka or Donaire next..... Nishioka is getting old and I doubt Donaire stays at 22 for long

Comment

Although Ramos is a decent fighter, most people are looking past him because Rigondeaux is a superior boxer. The fact that Rico is the champ means very little. I'm reminded of when Mike Tyson beat Michael Spinks for Spinks's version of the heavyweight title. Everyone, including Michael, knew what the outcome of the fight was going to be. Tyson showing up at the arena was almost a formality, and the "fight" lasted all of one and-a-half minutes. Now, I'm not saying that Rigo is going to do the same thing to Rico...but you get the point.

Comment

Working...
                    X