Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officer fatally shoots small dog named 'Killer'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really, he had to shoot a Dachshund, he coulda just kicked the little thing or something. Musta been one coward ass cop.

Comment

I would have shot his little motherfikin ass too....

Comment

You don't know anything about me so you'd oughta just shut the **** up with that. I am not a cop hater
        No, you're a middle class wannabe who pretends to hate cops because you think it lends you credibility. But you're the first to call 911 if you see a black guy in your neighbourhood aren't you, you *****?

I am against anyone who manipulates their position to the harm of others.
        Shooting a dog is hardly an example of manipulating one's position. Unless he's a guy who just loves shooting dogs and uses his position as a cop to shoot more dogs. Which doesn't seem to be the case here.

Seriously man, how can you possibly say that the dog was known to be aggressive? Because you thought it up and therefore it's true?
        Police said they later learned that the dog lived next door to where the warrant was being served and had displayed aggressive tendencies in the past.
        You obviously didn't read the article very closely if you missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          No, you're a middle class wannabe who pretends to hate cops because you think it lends you credibility. But you're the first to call 911 if you see a black guy in your neighbourhood aren't you, you *****?

Shooting a dog is hardly an example of manipulating one's position. Unless he's a guy who just loves shooting dogs and uses his position as a cop to shoot more dogs. Which doesn't seem to be the case here.

You obviously didn't read the article very closely if you missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
            Actually it's DOCTOR Know It All. I have a PhD in "It All".

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Actually it's DOCTOR Know It All. I have a PhD in "It All".
              My bad!!!!!

Comment

I ****ing hate cops, that piece of **** that killed that dog needs to burn in hell.
                It gives me great pleasure to wake up and read of a cop getting killed in the morning newspaper, the best cop is a DEAD cop...

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBELIEVER 66 View Post
                  I ****ing hate cops, that piece of **** that killed that dog needs to burn in hell.
                  It gives me great pleasure to wake up and read of a cop getting killed in the morning newspaper, the best cop is a DEAD cop...

Comment

LMAO at people psycho-anylising me on the basis of my forum postings. You guys don't know **** about me, and posting a news article about a cop does not make me a hater. Sorry, but no.

I forgot to mention, a couple of my friends from high school became cops. The husband of the manager at my former apartment complex was a cop. I use to train with cops in Mixed Martial Arts and sparred with them regularly.

I know there are plenty of good cops. However when a cop senselessly shoots a family dog or tazes a 72-year old woman simply for being uncooperative, they are using their position to do harm, at least in my view (I don't mean harm to the dog, but the owners). In reality, cops who over step their authority give other cops a bad name.

Really, you guys act as if cops are out of bounce for criticism but I'll criticize anybody for anything I see fit, and I wouldn't have it any other way. And if my language was ever strong, its because its the ****ing internet.

You guys should stop seeing the world in black and white.

Good day sirs.

Comment

Working...
                    X