How Much Do You Spend A Week?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Do You Spend A Week?

...not counting rent/mortgage/car

but money spent for your lifestyle? are you high maintenance?

here's my breakdown

smokes = $6/day $42/week
    beer = $6/day $42/week
    herb = $50/week
    lunch = $7/day $49/week
    massage = $45/week
    bbqs = $20/week

about $250/week for my personal bull****

Think of all the money you would save if you cut back a little bit. I usually put about 70 bucks for random eating for lunches or going out on the weekend for a bite. Probably another 50-75 for bar on friday and saturday(this has been going down since I have been going only once a week). That's about it. Seems closer to 100 dollars on booze and a few out to eats. I don't smoke and I usually bring my lunch in.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Think of all the money you would save if you cut back a little bit. I usually put about 70 bucks for random eating for lunches or going out on the weekend for a bite. Probably another 50-75 for bar on friday and saturday(this has been going down since I have been going only once a week). That's about it. Seems closer to 100 dollars on booze and a few out to eats. I don't smoke and I usually bring my lunch in.

yea...the smokes do add up...plus im cuttin back on the massages to every other week

Comment

Coffee- $2-3 per day/ $21 week
        Boxing gym membership- approx $3 per day/ $21 week
        Chocolate/candy- $8 per week
        Lottery- $20 per week
        Beer- $15 per week
        Lunches/breakfast/ diner- approx $25 per week
        Gatorade/ other beverages- $15 per week
        Groceries- $80 per week
        Miscellenous **** $20 per week

Grand total $225 per week....

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          yea...the smokes do add up...plus im cuttin back on the massages to every other week
          Damn Mak you could probably just pay a bunch of hookers to give you a rub down for $5.

But me, I probably spend less than $100 a month because I do buy some form of drank every week for boxing and its a little more when I go out to bars obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            Yeah, do you really need a massage every week? Think about it, if you go every other week instead of every week you're gonna save 1200 there. Smokes I never got but I never got addicted too it but they are just so expensive. Smoke a pack a day you're looking at another 2000 there. That's like 3-3500 a year, do that over a lifetime you're talking about some major amount of money. I really need to cut down my drinking at bars to be honest. I have my favorite corner bar but instead of spending 60 dollars over the weekend I could easily spend 20 and chill at home, watch the tube or whatever.

Comment

i spend like $25 bucks a day on food. i dont cook so i buy breakfast lunch and dinner. so that's $175 a week and an extra 50 if i go to bar

Comment

$45 bucks for a massage that's actually cheap lots of massage place at ktown starts at 50 bucks

Comment

A pack a week? That's a lot of smoking Mak. If you smoke that much, maybe try buying a carton. I'm about 5 packs a week. What's with the massage? Are they necessary or just because? You could probably cut back on that. Maybe start bringing lunch every once in a while.

Comment

1 pack a week-$7
                    2 bottles a week-$75 min
                    Lunches- $50
                    coffee/breakfast- $10
                    Gas-$50
                    One nice meal a weekfor me and the lady, or a BBQ, or with r
                    The fam-$125
                    Training stuff- $20
                    Extra cirriculars- $50
                    It really sux if I go out or entertain at teh house.
                    My wife spends all the dough on te kid.

Whats all that? Too fukn much

Comment

Working...
                    X