Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatver happend to that story of Manny being involved in the assasination attempt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whatver happend to that story of Manny being involved in the assasination attempt?

Seems like Floyds roller rink shooting gets more attention, I wonder why?
    But whatever came of that story, can somebody let me know

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    Links or it didn't happen

Comment

When did Manny almost get assasignated?!

Comment

that was during the time Pac was running for office and he was accused to be involved in the attempt of his political foe.

anyone with common sense would know its nothing but the usual political mud slinging.

anyone giving this crap rumor any credence is quite simply.... stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Links or it didn't happen
          oogle it.... And to the guy who says it's the "Normal mud slinging" If that's how they normally sling mug, I'm hate to see what they call a "normal" vitamine....

Comment

oogle it.... And to the guy who says it's the "Normal mud slinging" If that's how they normally sling mug, I'm hate to see what they call a "normal" vitamine....
            are you stuck in the net living your life in your mother's basement that you have no inkling of how dirty politics is?

i suggest you get out more often and interact with people more. that way, you'd actually start thinking normally and know facts of life which aught to be common sense.

Comment

lol @ trying to dig up dirt on his political career now. Manny was winning the polls by a landslide.

Comment

Working...
              X