Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter: I'll Be Looking To Knock Kell Brook Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter: I'll Be Looking To Knock Kell Brook Out!

CARSON, Calif. - Unbeaten IBF Welterweight World Champion Shawn "Showtime" Porter, undefeated contender Kell Brook and seven other boxers who will compete on this Saturday's stacked Golden Boy Promotions' fight card at StubHub Center in Carson, Calif., participated in an open media workout Wednesday at Fabela Chavez Boxing Center in Carson, Calif..

The exciting, offensive-minded Porter (24-0-1, 15 KOs), of Cleveland, Ohio, will defend his 147-pound crown against British banger Brook (32-0, 22 KOs), of Sheffield, England in what figures to be an explosive main event of a world championship tripleheader live on SHOWTIMEŽ (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like hes fallen in love with this new found power he doesn't even possess.

He is in for a rude awakening come Saturday.

Comment

And I think he'll do just that, but he shouldn't take Brook lightly. Choose those explosive moments carefully, don't just go rushing in. The KO will come.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Sounds like hes fallen in love with this new found power he doesn't even possess.

New found power? He a young man like 24-25 he didn't even reach his peak .....it not fair to say that just because he destroyed and didn't respect a feather fisted fighter...

Comment

Really looking forward to this card and especially this fight. We'll see if Kell Brook is for real or just another UK domestic level standout.
          3 days til Showtime!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

I don't have many points and never took the time to understand how those work but I got all mine on Porter if you wanna back your boy Brook.

Comment

This is one of the better matchups of the year. I think it is going to be all action all the way with both guys having their moments.

Comment

Shawn Porter Reminds Me Of The Hawk, Aaron Pryor In The Ring!!!

I love this Shawn Porter. He's fearless, trains like a machine, humble, and imposes his will like Aaron Pryor did in the ring. Just won't be denied. He's going to expose Kell Brook fluffed up Euro record.

Comment

I'm rooting for Brook. Have no idea why but I'll be ok with Porter knocking him the **** out. Just hope it's a great fight.

Comment

Kell Brook TKO Win Round 9

Comment

Working...
                    X