Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marco Huck would be the first "GERMAN" (LOL) Heavyweight Champ since Max Schmeling...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not even go through all 30 of your posts, those gems were easy to spot.
    But it's alright, no need to defend yourself, I had Margarito winning over Pacquiao easily, too. The way he blocked Pac's shots with his face was beautiful, ah the sweet science! And I don't care how the HBO propaganda machine called the fight and tricked the American infidels into thinking Manny won. A genius like you sees through that.

Also, it is called translater and you don't have to download it, you can use it in your webbrowser. Also "du" should be capitalized at the beginning of a sentence, obviously. But who am I to correct your mother tongue?

Nader fights today, no way! Tell me more! You are a well of knowledge and it's very inspiring to be surrounded by and learn from your wisdom, good sir.

My question still stands:
    So, according to your logic, is Gogi Knezevic Austrian?
    How about Marcos Nader?
    Fadi Merza?

Lennow Lewis - Jamaican or Canadian?
    And as we were talking about Chisora (the Tyson-destroyr): Zimbabwean, right?

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
    Your argument is still shit. Huck was a refugee from Serbia who was granted German citizenship, therefore he's German. It's a sign of brotherhood and unity between cultures that a man can take on a citizenship and rightfully be proud to be a citizen of this country. If you look at Austria you can see there are athletes originating from different countries but who Austrians can be proud of to have them as their citizens. David Alaba for example.
    Excellent point on Alaba.

Comment

Originally posted by grape drink View Post
      I couldn't care less about whatever subject you guys are discussing.

I just want to point out that you write like a 13 year old and you are embarrasing yourself with your posts(Bika beat Ward? Really?).

k thnx bye
      as far as Im concerned you are a ghost account of rochemback.
      Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
      Your argument is still shit. Huck was a refugee from Serbia who was granted German citizenship, therefore he's German. It's a sign of brotherhood and unity between cultures that a man can take on a citizenship and rightfully be proud to be a citizen of this country. If you look at Austria you can see there are athletes originating from different countries but who Austrians can be proud of to have them as their citizens. David Alaba for example.
      you are also a ghost account of rochemback. You suddenly reply with another account so I wont find out you wont take the bet. what a surprise. and then make it look like you got so much support. (from your other accounts)

Comment

As far as I am concerned, THE S0UL TAKER is also a ghost account by me, because I am schizophrenic and like to argue on the internet with my ****phobic racist troll other self, who also claims to be over 30 years old (say it ain't so...).

Comment

Working...
        X