No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook-Carson Jones Rematch Confirmed For 7/13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Why the fuck would he pull out of the Jones fight you idiot?
    Think you missed my point there homeboy... Im saying he pulled out the Alexander fight twice, yet somehow I know there won't be any "injuries" that postpone his 10 round rematch with Carson Jones in Hull.

Dont forget Kell Brook turned down written offers to fight Mike Jones when he was champ on two seperate occassions... Coz he wanted Pacqauio apparently lol

Kell Brook is an overhyped euro-level fighter who sells out the Sheffield arena and lines Eddie Hearns pockets and thats how they'll keep it. Alexander wins a boring decision. Berto stops him. Guerrero stops him. Bradley dominates him. Malignaggi UD's him. Shiiiiit Randall Bailey would most likely spark him after he gassed mid-rounds lol.

Comment

Warren was handling him with the Mike Jones situation.

Brook isn't overhyped, I never see anyone talk about him. No one proclaims he'll become something great, people just want to see him against the best at 147 lbs. He really isn't that much of a cash cow for Hearn at the moment, he needs the exposure from fighting the best.

He'll fight Alexander, I honestly don't know how that goes as I don't rate either man particularly highly.

All in all, looks like you don't know shit.

Comment

interesting fight.

the first fight was good. and credit to Brook for rematching a tough opponent but it does appear he ducked Devon.

Comment

Brook isn't overhyped, I never see anyone talk about him. No one proclaims he'll become something great, people just want to see him against the best at 147 lbs. He really isn't that much of a cash cow for Hearn at the moment, he needs the exposure from fighting the best.

He'll fight Alexander, I honestly don't know how that goes as I don't rate either man particularly highly.

All in all, looks like you don't know shit.
          Yes I remember all of 2 years ago thanks matey, and Bob Arum was handling Mike Jones. Ummmm thank you for clearing that one up tho lol

Brook even being mentioned at elite level is overhyped for him, and he has a fair amount of hype around him here in the UK to be fair for being some prodigal talent but "Special K" he ain't. I also think headlining sold out shows and a 13k arena against nobodies is pretty lucrative for a untested euro-level fighter.

And LOL at you not rating Brook "particularly highly"!! You've jumped to his defence in both threads about this fight sweetheart

Anyway, I hope Matchroom and Brook do prove me wrong and actually fight some top level 147 fighters. Just don't see it happening any time soon. Maybe they can entice Matthew Hatton into War of the Rose II tho!!!

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
            Think you missed my point there homeboy... Im saying he pulled out the Alexander fight twice, yet somehow I know there won't be any "injuries" that postpone his 10 round rematch with Carson Jones in Hull.

Dont forget Kell Brook turned down written offers to fight Mike Jones when he was champ on two seperate occassions... Coz he wanted Pacqauio apparently lol

Kell Brook is an overhyped euro-level fighter who sells out the Sheffield arena and lines Eddie Hearns pockets and thats how they'll keep it. Alexander wins a boring decision. Berto stops him. Guerrero stops him. Bradley dominates him. Malignaggi UD's him. Shiiiiit Randall Bailey would most likely spark him after he gassed mid-rounds lol.
            Great post.

Comment

He'll do a lot better this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
                Yes I remember all of 2 years ago thanks matey, and Bob Arum was handling Mike Jones. Ummmm thank you for clearing that one up tho lol

Brook even being mentioned at elite level is overhyped for him, and he has a fair amount of hype around him here in the UK to be fair for being some prodigal talent but "Special K" he ain't. I also think headlining sold out shows and a 13k arena against nobodies is pretty lucrative for a untested euro-level fighter.

And LOL at you not rating Brook "particularly highly"!! You've jumped to his defence in both threads about this fight sweetheart

Anyway, I hope Matchroom and Brook do prove me wrong and actually fight some top level 147 fighters. Just don't see it happening any time soon. Maybe they can entice Matthew Hatton into War of the Rose II tho!!!
                Your reading comprehension is shit.

'Elite', I'd consider the best P4P as 'elite'. The top of a division being world level and I think Brook has a place there, albeit not as a good champion but a challenger nonetheless.

Look at Hatton when he was on his reign of terror with the WBU .

I haven't jumped to Brook's defence, I'm just baffled by how illogical and fickle boxing fans are. I also don't understand how you're so speculative about Brook's future? I can guarantee he fights top level fighters at 147, it's his living for fuck sake.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe

All in all, looks like you don't know sh it.
                  I guess you have never heard anyone from England talk about him. They act like he is the second coming or some ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Your reading comprehension is shit.

'Elite', I'd consider the best P4P as 'elite'. The top of a division being world level and I think Brook has a place there, albeit not as a good champion but a challenger nonetheless.

Look at Hatton when he was on his reign of terror with the WBU .

I haven't jumped to Brook's defence, I'm just baffled by how illogical and fickle boxing fans are. I also don't understand how you're so speculative about Brook's future? I can guarantee he fights top level fighters at 147, it's his living for fuck sake.
                    Lol this is turning weird. My reading comprehension is ****?!?! How's that then?

Anyway, I'd consider the top 15 in the world at anything as the elite. The best P4P are next level from that. Mayweather in boxing, Messi/Ronaldo in football, Federer in tennis, Lebron James in basketball, Tiger in golf, Bolt in sprinting... You see what I'm saying? By your argument, there are like 5 "elite" boxers in the world and the rest are what, just good? Yeahhhh ok matey.

Hatton was under-matched for a long time for the very reason I'm saying Kell Brook will be, he made a lot of money for everyone and padded out his record.

Anyway I'm not fickle, coz I've never rated Brook that highly and still don't.

Lastly, the irony of you saying "I also don't understand how you're so speculative about Brook's future?" then in the next sentence speculating yourself about his future is amazing. You my man are comedy gold.

Comment

What a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X