Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido Putting in Work For Garcia Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salido is tough as nails, but a young hungry smart Garcia poses a huge threat, cant wait for this triple header, a buddy of mine is working on getting me a free ticket for the show, would be fun to attend.

Comment

he kinda looks like cotto

Comment

I got a feeling Salido hurts Garcia and drops him but Garcia hangs in there for the second travesty of 2013. If it goes to the cards, no way Salido wins.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed
          I got a feeling Salido hurts Garcia and drops him but Garcia hangs in there for the second travesty of 2013. If it goes to the cards, no way Salido wins.
          Yup. No way Arum let's Salido spoil another one of his fighters and a very protected one at that. I think Salido knows that and will probably look for the kill once again. He knows Top Rank is out to screw him but he keeps dealing with them. Props to him for that.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Yup. No way Arum let's Salido spoil another one of his fighters and a very protected one at that. I think Salido knows that and will probably look for the kill once again. He knows Top Rank is out to screw him but he keeps dealing with them. Props to him for that.

He puts on a great show everytime. I was just glad he smashed JuanMa....no offense but I got tired of hearing about all the hype when I could see disaster on the horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed
              Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

He puts on a great show everytime. I was just glad he smashed JuanMa....no offense but I got tired of hearing about all the hype when I could see disaster on the horizon.
              From a mile away.

Salido deserves all the props in the world. He has come up the hard way.

Comment

Salido's chin aint what it used to be, he got dropped by juanma, and feather fisted wen haya also dropped him. eventually he will eat a big punch from garcia and go down.
                Anyone who didnt watched the wen haya fight look it up on youtube thats proof right there that salido is on the decline

Comment

Salido has shown that he can get up from a KD and stop his opponent. His toughness has already been proven, and we can't say the same for Garcia. Garcia punches hard and has good technique, but I do agree with Dwyer when he says that he comes across as mechanical and rigid. You don't want to be a stiff target against a fighter that likes to press the action and throws effective looping punches.

I'm predicting Garcia by decision, but Salido could easily win this fight if Garcia doesn't come correct.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360
                    Salido has shown that he can get up from a KD and stop his opponent. His toughness has already been proven, and we can't say the same for Garcia. Garcia punches hard and has good technique, but I do agree with Dwyer when he says that he comes across as mechanical and rigid. You don't want to be a stiff target against a fighter that likes to press the action and throws effective looping punches.

I'm predicting Garcia by decision, but Salido could easily win this fight if Garcia doesn't come correct.
                    If Salido weathers the storm in the first half and takes it to GarcĂ*a in the second after Garcia's punches lost some steam he could very well win. I saw something in the Barros fight that gave me more doubts about Garcia. Let's see if Salido puts it to the test.

Comment

Poor Salido... these pictures sorta seem like the dude has no chance... LOOK AT HIS SHOES... his RUNNING shoes are from 2008... you know those feet are ****ed!

Comment

Working...
                      X