Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith: I Want To Prove Peter Quillin is a Fraud!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith: I Want To Prove Peter Quillin is a Fraud!

Reinvigorated light-middleweight Ishe Smith has told WBN that there has been no contact regarding a possible bout with Peter Quillin on the Saul Alvarez undercard on September 15, although the former Contender star would be willing to consider it.

[Click Here To Read More]

Ishe would need a KO to win. he's a good defensive fighter but he can't get a decision against an Al Haymon fighter.

Quillin does like to talk smack about fighters and not face them. Sergio Martinez case and point. Quillin ran his mouth about Martinez for months but when offered a fight his team rejected it saying he wasn't ready.

I can see talking smack about Martinez to get your name out there but Ishe Smith????

just like Amir Khan, his mouth is his own worst enemy.

Comment

Ishe Smith is brilliant. If he had been born anywhere but the US he would have been an alphabet champion by now.

Comment

I like Ishe, but if he fights Quillin he'll lose. It's not that he doesn't have the skill to beat Quillin, it's just that he seems to not show up in those fights that will really get his name out there. I don't know why but he just doesn't perform like he's capable of when it's time.

Comment

After Chocolate put him on blast so cold, I'd hunt him down & shoot him.

Comment

I would like to see this fight why not ?

Comment

I don't think it's too often that you have two fighters that genuinely dislike/hate each other the way these guys do. It would make for a nice build-up. I'd like to see them go at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                After Chocolate put him on blast so cold, I'd hunt him down & shoot him.
                ..Chocolate called Shay a thief LMAO....thats fighting words for real for real!!!

Comment

Working...
                X