Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kobe cheating with Playboy Model Jessica Burciaga?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe cheating with Playboy Model Jessica Burciaga?

MediaTakeOut.com learned that for many months, Kobe has been carrying on with Playboy Model Jessica Burciaga.

According to our rock solid snitch Kobe and Jessica have NOT ONLY been dating - but that Kobe was TRICKING OFF major paper to this JESSICA girl. And we mean, TAAAAA-RRRICKIN dollars and gifts worth well into the SEVEN FIGURE RANGE!!!

Kobe Bryant was cheating with Playboy model Jessica Burciaga, lavishing her gifts worth millions

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/53018/mt...kkid-pics.html

Floyd banged her first. Kobe got sloppy seconds lilz

Comment

Originally posted by PBF_GOAT View Post
      Floyd banged her first. Kobe got sloppy seconds lilz

Are you a teen?

Every girl you get with will have been dicked before. No such thing as sloppy seconds.

Now bad pussy.... that's another story.

Kobe fucked up though. He now falls into the stereotype category of a black male.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        Are you a teen?

Every girl you get with will have been dicked before. No such thing as sloppy seconds.

Now bad pussy.... that's another story.

Kobe fucked up though. He now falls into the stereotype category of a black male.

kobe done fucked up. is it true they had no prenup?

Comment

Be crazy if Kobe becomes the next Tiger Woods and found out he had sex with dozen's lol

She looks like Jennifer Lopez.

Comment

She is fine as fuuuuuck

Comment

Should've had a prenup. She bad though I can see why Kobe messed up.

Comment

Did Kobe rawdog that?

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                  Be crazy if Kobe becomes the next Tiger Woods and found out he had sex with dozen's lol

She looks like Jennifer Lopez.
                  it's possible, i mean damn, she can't be the only one kobe's messed with...

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                    it's possible, i mean damn, she can't be the only one kobe's messed with...
                    These dudes with the squeaky clean image be the most freakiest guys on the low.
                    Kobe probably been running through them left and right. I hoped Magic shared the secret AIDS cure.

Comment

Working...
                    X